Does the troops earned from the level up packs include pvp and soul forge or is it just ones you can get from chest?
They would work like the other similar offers (Path to Glory/Power), where it will try to give you one unowned Legendary/Mythic troop that is available in chests.
No Immortals and no Soulforge exclusive troops either.
is that after reset or after we update the game since it’s probably needed to exist in the game file for new players to get?
Just to be safe, I would just say possibly weekly reset.
Right, so… there was an issue with the publishing side so it’s has now been again delayed till next week.
Hopefully means Switch can come out at the same time.
What I am waiting to find out is, if between all the back and forth across various time zones, if XBOX has still gone out.
TLDR; next week is now when we expect 9.4 to release
Better work on 9.5 already and release it next week as well … ![]()
You’re waiting for GW week, aren’t you? Seem to like sending major updates during GW…
Let’s hope it gets released before next ToD event (fingers crossed)
Jeto right now:

Sony is just doing nothing but winning lately.
SONY is not the reason for the delay.
I mean… Nintendo wasn’t the cause. Xbox may still get the update this week. I don’t think Steam has ever caused a delay on any patch in the history of games. So if not Sony… Then is Sega causing the delay because it has to be difficult to program for the Dreamcast these days?
Apple or Google I suppose could be the cause but it feels like consoles push back to updates that involve monetization.
I predict it’s going to be delayed another week, updates always drop during Guild Wars. ![]()
Quando ci sarà l’aggiornamento.9.4? Grazie
Next week is bounty thats a perfect time. Its just a qol update anyway.
Qol update should improve the game all the way around so its not worth the risk during gw or vk weeks. Bugs and crashing during those weeks is the worst.
Im glad.
C you next tues peeps
I believe it will get released when hell freezes over. Tired of the bush beating
Feel free to give anymore information on the “bush beating” - been pretty transparent around the delays and giving updates when we can, at the moment it’s just waiting for it all to be cleared so it can go live.
Unfortunately, can’t make that happen any faster than it already is.
so I just got 10 Star Stones from a Treasure Sentinel in the Underspire. Did I miss something and the pool got updated at some point? was it some patch note that I completely forgot?
Star Stones drops in Underspire from kingdoms prestige update, I obtain it multiple times.

