ive seen them plenty in the treasure chests, but its the first time Ive seen it from the sentinel drops
Yeah ive never had one froma sentinel chest.
I think it dropped for me only once from a Sentinel chest; otherwise, it also drops from treasure chests, if memory serves.
Well according to this older post, Sentinels have always had some ability to drop at least Writs – which were retired as part of the new Kingdom Level system.
I think most assume that update releases are up to Infinity Plus 2 and not each individual platform.
“The only solution for ignorance is education.” - Someone had to of said this prior to me at some point.
writs would be related to kingdom xp and crystals and not star stones
Will Autumnal Imp be added to the chest card pool when this update takes effect? As I’m unsure of the timings for when the seasonal imps tend to rotate.
Last update I was given is 9.4 releasing tomorrow, excluding Switch as it is still sitting with Nintendo waiting to be approved. on all platforms.
There will be a delay in the new Level-Up packs being released on Switch though.

