Update 4.0 Suggestions and feedback

Further to the point of ‘guild seals for everything’, how about the weekly events also allow us to get credit for the insane amount of other things we do all week now?

I mean these:

God knows nobody feels like doing a ton of explore to finish this off when we’ve got Bounties and Delves and Guild Wars and Class Events and Pet Rescues and so on and so on and so on.

6 Likes

Again got caught playing a lvl 1 bounty in place of 20 because after each battle, it s always again lvl 1 selected by default. Maybe its not a prob on PC but it is on consoles.

Playing this game on console since the begining, I can say without any doubts that this devs team have absolutely no idea about how a game should be made on consoles.

Also the problem on pet rescue when I finish not in time the event is still here. (message from game that tell me to restart game!) yeah you read it correctly, how is that even possible? I told the team since months about that but of course it s not fixed.

Daily task on french version that say win 8 battles with drifting sands troops and when I expand task it say kill with wild plains. correct one is drifting sands. Thats probably since 1 and a half year I told them about that!!! 3 or 4 updates later, still not fixed!!

While Im at it, in french “Guaranteed” is written “Garanti” and not “Guaranti”. On ALL event shop there is this mistake!

But why writing all that anyway…

In place of hiring a forum person for 5 days a week some months ago, would have been better to hire someone just for 2 days a week to take care of the servers the week end.

2 Likes

Now that Delves are a daily thing and we don’t want to cripple ourselves by selecting an under-strength hero class…

Two things, either:

Let Delves stock up over the week so we can manage them at our leisure and swap a hero class for one day or something, OR…

Remove the 50 gem cost! For the millionth time! *sigh*

6 Likes

Lots of good things and reasonable suggestions mentioned above, so right now I only want to say thank you for (silently) fixing the issue with game reloading when retreating from a pet rescue battle. Maybe I’ve just missed this information if it was relayed to us…but it was a nice surprise when the game didn’t restart on me anymore.

2 Likes

Loving delve. Just have one complaint…one of the ways to collect renown is to play through a delve with the delve team, but the delve team is not strong enough to take on the delve. There reeeeeally needs to be a way to go to easier levels, otherwise that whole avenue for getting faction renown is unusable.

3 Likes

On Xbox, if I cant finish in time the pet rescue (typically when I load Gems and see that there is only 5-6 mins remaining on a pet event), just after finishing the battle, the game tell me that “the event has already ended, please restart your game”. So its far from fixed, at least on Xbox.

1 Like

The thing you mention (and should also be fixed) is not the same I had in mind.
You talk about game restarting when pet rescue time runs out, I was referring to the situation after the latest update when game restarted whenever one retreated from a pet battle regardless of how much time was left until the end.

2 Likes

Hell yes. Not just for the hero class but also for people like me that would rather spend a day doing a weeks worth of delves on a sunday and the rest of the week doing guild events and getting trophies.

1 Like

Why is my wins and losses in different places on the leaderboard and my profile? That’s pretty annoying

4 Likes

Please cut down on the gold, souls and glory from delves I get more than enough of that from easy unlimited battles. When I do my limited and hard and time consuming delves I want ingot and shards and stuff that I can’t farm all day long. Even replacing the souls with epic ingots would make delves worth doing.

I have 2.5 million souls that I can’t use I really don’t want this tiny amount for spending 30+ minutes studying every move I make. What make this even worse is that soul gnomes quite often drop more.

3 Likes

Okay okay, another one for the hero fee…

So we can’t lose that ridiculous 50 gem cost, that’s fine. (Haha no it’s not!)

Fine. How about… give us a free change every 12 hours instead of every 24? That way we can at least manage the daily things we have to use our best try-hard stuff for, and then change it over to some hero class we want to level up after the day’s work is done?

Oh! Or how about we get a set of charges or sigils to do it, since we seem to be getting so many of those systems nowadays - I’m not even kidding, give us three hero changes a day and let us manage them how we want, but only the three for free.

4 Likes

I can’t use a “sub-optimal” hero class against THIS, okay devs? It isn’t happening.

If we’re meant to have any flexibility in what we do, give it back to us.

3 Likes

Eventually you’re supposed to use no hero at all against it, right? That’s the only way to hit 2500 Renown.

1 Like

For a full faction team victory I suppose not, no, but getting there? I wanna use a team with a better success rate.

1 Like

Speaking of faction teams, why are the pets locked all the way towards the end of the renown? Wouldn’t it have been better for the pets to be sprinkled here and there like one at 100, 6 at 500 and so on to the last one?

5 Likes

You will really need to give as final reward of some of the weekly events a major blue orb. Im chatting with many players and they all are upset about this actual system. You just cant ask players to drop 1000-1500 gems and play 5h-10h on any event and see them almost all the time end up with a major green orb. Of course on very few occasions (1 per 2 months), a major blue is dropping. But that just not a good system.

Its becoming really tiresome to do raid boss, invasion, bounty, etc…for peanuts 9 times out of 10.
On Xbox recently a top 10 guild 0/30 and now another top 10 guild 19/30.

6 Likes

The fact major orbs of chaos can drop major orbs of growth is just redunant since you get a free major orb of growth on raid and invasion weeks and it isn’t even that far into the reward system.

1 Like

Yeah, I am not at all enamored with the drop rate of Major Orbs of Ascension. Still have never seen one, so I just have to trust people who claim they are in the game.

3 Likes

The Faction Events are far too short.
Buying additional sigils forces the customer to play out 90-120 fights during a single evening, if they want to use them up.

That´s absolutely not entertaining.

3 Likes

Can confirm. after 136 fights (17 events sigils at 8 fights a run) it is tedious

2 Likes