Upcoming Changes

@Maxx i think and @Eika can correct me if um wrong that eika is a she

Eika is a dude.

3 Likes

People who want to look out for the long-term health of the game are “cry babies”…

Got it.

1 Like

Im a male. But thats okay. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh… My bad i think i saw @DonBoba tell soneone u was a she lol

2 Likes

First rule of GoW Forums.

1. Don’t listen to @DonBoba.
13 Likes

Ah, well that is to expect, my nick is ending with an ‘A’.
FYI: My nick means The Oak in norwegian :wink: Im tall like an oak…

3 Likes

I had somewhat heated discussions the last couple of days, and enjoyed all of them.
If stuff gets to real for someone just don’t jump into that discussion, no need to moderate two or more willing subjects of a discussion and no need to get offended on other peoples behalf.

5 Likes

Lololololol

2 Likes

Even a Finn knows that means 2 weeks. ;D

Yep. Well said.

1 Like

@Gouki good point. I guess im just in a “peacekeeping” mood today

1 Like

@Eika how tall are u? Bet i gotcha beat

1 Like

@Eika,

Beware. @Vangor is a former NBA basketball player.

1 Like

No i was never good at basketball

Which one? I mean a small update like 3.0.1 or it will be patch 3.1?

I assumed Monday’s update but clarification would be nice.

One thing that hasn’t been said here is that the devs have said multiple times in the past that changes are always based on evidence of a problem demonstrated by at least 2 of player feedback, data and their judgment and experience. For them to change deathmark, it is not JUST a handful of people complaining here. It is a combination of people complaining here PLUS (probably) the devs seeing that deathmark was being exploited in an unhealthy way. If it is true that a ridiculous number of people were putting a fully traited Deathknight at the front of their GW defence teams, then they have the data to see that. Any individual player sees a maximum of 5 GW battles a day, but the devs have the eye in the sky and can see the larger trends.

13 Likes

Then they should had decided to nerf the Deathknights 3rd trait, not the DM itself. DM was totally fine before Deathknight class arrived.

1 Like

Agree to disagree