Upcoming Changes

People are considering only the last few days as the whole feedback over the Deathmark subject. They are not considering the consistent issues and abuses of Deathmark on skull damage since the Bone Dragon and Courage Era.

DK, as i expected, just weightned too much on the scale with his dirty trick being yet another chance to lose the battle by pure chance sometimes.

4 Likes

Yep.

All GW and DK did was make it plainly visible. Death Mark has been broken since the day they changed it from 2 to 0 turns.

6 Likes

You must have really enjoyed abusing Death Mark to be this mad about it. :wink:

5 Likes

I rather hang myself, than discuss this with you…

1 Like

Come on now, that’s being both overly hyperbolic and rude.

I happen to agree with this change wholeheartedly but I understand that those that enjoyed DM might not like it. We played it at 0 for how many months? How about you try it at 1 for at least a few days before resorting to threats to kill yourself over it.

I like you @Eika, but that’s just in bad taste. :frowning:

10 Likes

I for one am glad about the change to DeathMark, been clamoring for a one-turn grace period for months now. This will make cleansing troops that much more important in the game.
How about on the first turn DeathMark can not proc and self-cleanse? That way all four are still present on turn 2 if you didn’t do anything about about, maybe even raise the kill percentage to 15% on turn 2 to “punish” lack of prep.

2 Likes

I got some bad tastes like you and everybody else. :slight_smile: I am just so damn tired of all the cry babies…

3 Likes

@Eika please dont hang yourself…

7 Likes

this is exactly the solution I came up with, however with a caveat. I wanted turn two to have 20% change to die, and 20% chance to fall off. In other words you can react, but turn 2 is just as likely as before to kill a troop.

I’m fine with it though. I cant tell you how frustrating it is to get hit by an entangled wraith (4x skulls) for one damage and have the troop instantly killed (gorgoltha had full mana) before you can do anything at all. Its not good for the game overall. Cleansers should be able to counter death mark.

SIDE NOTE: could we please make poison 100% chance to deal damage each turn? Its already a joke status, this would actually make it usable imo.

The only cry baby here is you.

8 Likes

Thats okay, I have the same opinion(s) about you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope it doesn’t become a pay to win game with the crafting.

@turintuor lets be nice namecalling is unnecessary @Eika is a nice person

3 Likes

Any status that can do 100+ damage for nothing…well that requires special balancing. The ability to kill troops before you can react doesn’t ADD anything positive to the game. does it nerf a whole group of cards? Definitely, but its good for the game as a whole.

1 Like

1 Like

Here he may be, cause the other crybabies still hang out in the outrage threads discussing Death Curse chance of 115% to kill one troop on turn 1 then travel back in time to kill a second troop on turn -3!
And yes that is hyperboleception.

1 Like

To be fair to @turintuor @Eika is being pretty rude. I agree he is nice and I like him but he need to cool it with the rudeness.

2 Likes

And miss all the fun? No. :wink:

1 Like