Until Bone Dragon gets re-adjusted

That’s the second time you’ve used that name, and I’m totally confused. The man’s name is András Arató, as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

I can guarantee a such grande man has dozens of names! :wink:

You don’t know who I am Eika?

Summary

http://i.imgur.com/GTFZjq2.gif

Edited it, on a 2nd thought, it can be too much for Jainus kids…

Personally, I miss the blue-faced pirate. Such personality.

Whoa… that’s not how it works on the ‘original’ PC/iOS version…

Meanwhile this thread went so far from its original topic: BoneDragon on PC to Justice on Consoles? both broken it seems…

My kids found that funny… but I don’t think I will sleep tonight…

1 Like

If only it were just those two… :worried:

I just tried this team and it’s silly. And I do mean silly - it’s so incredibly overpowered it’s actually funny. :smiley:

I matched 4 reds and then 3 on first turn filling Alchemist. On turn 2, cast Alchemist, then IK, then Terraxis in that order and after the cascades were done, the entire enemy team was dead. ROFL

You’re a genius.

2 Likes

I appreciate the kindness, brother :slight_smile:

Want even funnier? Match 5 Red off the start and if conditions are correct: The End.

I can only imagine.

I just ran up against a team with 2 x Khorvash up front. A little slower but still utterly dominating. I even got to use War Sphinx, wish just adds insult to injury. Don’t like the layout of the board? Shuffle it AND keep your turn. LOL

2 Likes

YEP :smiley: Never thought that silly troop would ever find a home, but when I slotted him in… it was the cherry on top.

Laughably low mana cost, Impervious, ET, and a complete jumble while still preserving all the advantages of a nicely-homogenized board.

3 Likes

Gonna give it a go now. You better not let me down, Krud, I have a 3-game winning streak on the line here.

5 Likes

LMAO :'D

I know you’re joking but my bro @Zarashel has 136 in a row with Entangling Bones… I kid you not.

edit: oops I’m forgetting what thread I’m in… Ent Bones: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPR0Os_Uq_s)

1 Like

It’s a great team! Thanks so much for sharing it.

It really helps against bore dragon cheesers… Like… OMG!.. this one:

(Btw I totally beat your defence team with your suggested team :blush:)

1 Like

YOU BASTARD! Nice work :smiley:

I’m not mad you beat me, but that you shared my team. Goodbye ~70% win ratio once this gets out. That’s cool, now I get to dream up another Def team, and dreaming up teams is my favorite :smiley:

edit: BTW I suspect without being able to prove it that the reason this wins is not so much BD, but the THREAT of BD while under Entangle. It forces the player (having tested it myself) into a horrifying defense that seems to slip away the more you grasp at it.

edit2: Then again… is it possible people are targeting me just because they’ve heard the name and they wanna take a run? I know I used to go up against the heavy-hitters with name recog, and would get my posterior handed to me over and over lol

1 Like

Sorry bro, I redacted the other troops :grin: Not trying to salt anyone’s game here

1 Like

I played your team through about 40 matches last night (the Sphinx / IK / Alchemist / Terraxis one). Here are my observations.

On the positive side:

1. It’s a dogged combination, with tricks up your sleeve at almost every corner. IK can often make 4-matches, and when he can’t, often Terraxis can set him up. When all else fails, you can Hail Mary with War Sphinx.
  2. Alchemist powering on a single Mana Surge gives the build a good jumpstart and nice disaster recovery.
  3. I haven’t helmed an Impervious troop in a long time, and it’s kind of a relief to not have to worry about him getting Frozen (espeically by BD), or Death Marked by Wraith and friends.
  4. I didn’t lose in 40 matches, during which I played anything that I came up against.
  5. I haven’t used War Sphinx since I put him before Alch / Valk / Banshee what feels like ten years ago now, it was kind of a refreshing reunion.

On the negative side (minor gripes only):

1. War Sphinx has quite low health and is suceptible to true damage and piercing. He got one-shot by a Desdaemona in one fight, though that particular concern is probably restricted to this week. Still managed to win the match, but it was a slobber-knocker.
  2. I feel bad converting just about anything with Alchemist on this team aside from Purple. Blue? Removed potential for Terraxis. Red or Green? Removed potential for IK. Brown? Removed potential for both. So basically that leaves “Purple or compromise,” which isn’t the end of the world (since any single looper is optional here) but also not ideal.
  3. Matches have a potential to end very quickly, but often drag on for a while. It’s more like playing chess than thermonuclear war, which I really appreciate (I love me some looping teams!) but I’m not sure I’d go here when I need to spam wins.

Overall, it’s a very strong build, and it’s going into my rotation. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

10 Likes

Holy bleep!

Wow I can’t thank you enough for both your positive and negative feedback (I wouldn’t even call it negative just realities that you have observed and quite fairly pointed out), I love that because it other peoples’s perspective is where the real depth is found.

Just… thank you for :astonished: putting all that time :astonished: into a serious stress test :astonished: and thank you for taking the time to put your feedback together so thoughtfully! High five ! :grin: :joy: :hand_splayed:

edit: Also, one extremely valid point you raised:

And I couldn’t agree more! This is by no means the “tool for every job” !!

1 Like

I’m confused. Where are you people getting enemies with a meager 50 armor + health? (Since everyone is reporting that one hit from Terraxis and IK is killing whole teams off in a single turn.) All my enemies have a combined HP/Armor of around 120+ each. No way in hell that IK and Terraxis hit for combined 120+ each per in a single turn. What gives?