Unable to enter battles, send chat message, or purchase chests

Note: If you are absolutely uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly. (Please remove this paragraph when submitting your report)

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
ā€˜I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!ā€™

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spireā€™s quest loads instead of the Arena

I have restarted the app multiple times and updated my phones software.

This all happened after the pet update was downloaded.

I have a samsung galaxy s8+.

Hi Jinx

Do you have any information to fill out in your form? Your Bug Report template is empty and only has the template. Any screenshots or more specific information would be very useful (i.e the questions in your original post answered).

For ā€œunable to enter battlesā€ you can keep up-to-date on the forums here:

We are currently following a possible cause of this issue (if you game is endlessly loading).

1 Like

Nm. It was a loading issue, but it looks like 8ts fixed now. Ty

Back to not working :frowning:

The battles just load and I have to force quit the app