3.4 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

With the release of the 3.4 update comes a new Known Issues thread.

If you are experiencing Loading screen perpetually loads before battles on iOS and Android please update your game to the latest update (we have released a hot-fix update for this issue).

:clock1: Updated on the 11th June 1:06 pm :clock1::

PLEASE NOTE - When reporting any bugs:

What platform you are playing on?
When did the issue begin occuring and how frequent is it?
A screenshot?
Any other information (enemy troops, traits active, what you were doing previously)

KNOWN ISSUES:
New issues are added to the bottom going forward

6 Likes

when will the Xbox achievement go live?

“Defeat Pet Gnomes to unlock a limited time (1 hour) Pet Rescue Event for you and your guildmates”

This doesn’t seem to work yet. Received some pet food for defeating a Pet Gnome, no Pet Rescue seems to be active.

Old bug, but I’d like eventually fixed.

Kingdom tribute tab does not include guild statue tribute and tribute chance amount.

2 Likes

Android / Samsung Note 5

We’ve got a lot of serious slowness - spinning color wheel in the lower right corner of the screen.

Images are not loading on any of the cards.

Took 6 seconds to load the PVP 3 player screen. (This has never been the case)

And it keeps trying to download in the game over and over something

Going to reboot phone.

1 Like

If it’s not specific to 3.4 it can go to the usual bug reports :wink:

@Taisiakat Let me know how the restart goes. If your art or assets do not download you will want to link your account and reinstall the game. This is a fairly general issue that can happen with each update.

@TheIdleOne The achievements aren’t out yet, they should release this week at the latest. We are still trying to work out what’s holding this up.

@Fourdottwoone

Working on it! Thanks for the report Edit: Relaunching the game should help resolve the issue

@Cyrup Clicking the Calendar button on PS4 does nothing.

PS4

3.4 All the time.

What platform you are playing on? PC / Steam
When did the issue begin occuring and how frequent is it? started with the new patch.
A screenshot? No.
Any other information (enemy troops, traits active, what you were doing previously) My troop was Hellcat. He was entangled by Sylvanimora. I matched a doomskull with 2 regular skulls. Hellcat did 5 skull damage to the enemy troop.

@Saltypatra the Calendar on PS4 doesn’t do anything is that working as intended for now?

1 Like

Maybe stop clicking greyed out icons? idk

My guildmates are currently involved in a pet rescue and yet there is no update on iOS yet? Nothing the App Store, did hard reset, still nothing. What’s up with that?

1 Like

PC player. Regression bug. You can’t use the troop-selection screen with a game controller. The input focus is stuck in the text-search box, so it’s impossible to pick the colors, categories, kingdoms, etc. you want displayed.

Sounds like a minor bug but it actually makes the game unplayable via Steam link so it is a show-stopper here. And this had JUST finally been fixed in the last update.

Miss R i think Orange has a fix in i chat :heart_eyes:

Our engine recently was updated, this meant that our textures had to be updated as well. In turn, this causes all textures to be re-downloaded again on mobile. That may be why you’re seeing a delay for some images to load in, and the spinning wheel is there because it indicates the downloading.

However if the images are not loading at all after some time, then that is a bug. If that is the case, can you please post a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

1 Like

@Calv1n The calendar icon is meant to be greyed out but the icon is missing as there is no data! The icon depends on players having data: It shows information on our new daily/weekly login streak system. This should fix itself at reset.

2 Likes

3.4 spins and PvP never loads

iPad iOS

All the time tried rebooting and reloading app still does the same thing

2 Likes

Cant get into chat at all once I click connect I get spinning wheel of never ending spins

Doesn’t seem to help, I’m unable to enter Pet Rescue, even though other guild members can. Steam, if it matters.

Edit: Found another Pet Gnome, event activated this time.

What platform are you on? Did you try restarting the game completely?

@RiverSong When you say did hard reset do you mean rebooted your device?