Turn to Stone

I haven’t tried them in the 100% state but would they really haven been that overpowered?

What good is a troop that people can’t use all that well (if at all) because it’s too risky?

Pretty sure there could have been better ways to balance this. I don’t know, too tired to think of something but I really would not mind getting a useful glory troop again for once.

1 Like

I think with 100% extra turn chance it was easy enough to pair it with a board destroyer or exploder (for example leprechaun) and then get another guaranteed turn (almost) with tons of mana. I might be wrong though.

1 Like

We’ve got something we can do that with now, too, and without putting an otherwise meh troop onto the team.

But that’s of course a bit different as you can’t select the color of the potions. The number is fixed, though, and not another chance thing.

Guess I’m just not a fan of chance based mechanics.

If you are referring to the Champaign weapon, then it is considered “premium” content and is supposed to be better than average (weekly content). The only way to get that weapon right now is to pay for the Champaign pass and it won’t be available for at least several months for F2P players.

So… we finally meet…

I’ve been fortunate enough to avoid them so far.

Ahhhhh nooo, he’s taking over!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Maybe it was inevitable.

3 Likes

I just appreciate having a troop that has a 50% chance for an extra turn against enemies who are stunned. Then going against troops in the world events with battles where all the troops can’t be stunned.

Evidently RNG didn’t decide these opponents this week. Interesting. :thinking:

Bonus points for allowing goblins into the event.

Negative points for not boosting spell damage therefore negating the addition of goblins.

And yes skull damage was the right boost for Orcs. But if you’re going to have both types. Then you need skulls and spells boosted.

… This shouldn’t be this difficult. :person_shrugging:

I really think you misunderstood Salty’s answer on this one, or she misunderstood your question.

It was a half joke.

Programmers didn’t had pick the opponents to go into the battles. They just set the parameters. As in they selected to pick from a pool of impervious troops. And that’s what they call RNG.

In regards to your comment. I promise you I do consider what Salty has said in the past prior to any post of mine unless I otherwise directly name her.

So no…

I really struggle to believe whoever designed this troop’s ability (tbh already a big assumption) knew that the 1-3 Brown Mana Potions could overwrite the newly converted Skulls (which tbh should be a little bit embarrassing). If they did, though, that makes me sad. Already lost my extra turn a few times.

I must be the only one who has never had a problem with this troop. None of the other potion troops have been worthwhile, but this one I’ve used since monday and it’s been fine. In fact, sometimes I get an extra turn just from the brown mana potions matching up.

1 Like