Troop / Weapon filter (Android): cannot sort out 1 color troops

Platform, device version and operating system
Android

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I want to select all troops using 1 color only (for example, for Blue: Penguin, Frostling, Dwarven Gate, Justice etc.), but I cannot. I select “Blue” gem in the filtering panel, then select “Any Color”, apply filter and see all troops which use blue color: blue/purple, blue/red, blue/red/purple and so on. I select “All Colors”, apply filter and see the same selection. As I’ve known from another thread, it works correctly under Xbox (selections differ).

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens always since this functionality was added in 3.3.

Steps to make it happen again
Go to “Troops”, open the filtering panel and repeat my filtering: select any 1 color (but only 1) and see what happens when "Any Color"or “All Colors” are chosen.

3 Likes

Just adding that iOS behaves like Android, though in another thread an XBone user said that it works differently on that platform. This is surprising, as Unity theoretically allows the devs to build a single code and then compile it as needed for each platform.

3 Likes

Broken on Xbox as well.
Worked properly before the update… go figure huh… What else has been broken by this “awesome” update?

Same on Steam.

Same on PS4. It used to work like you are saying but now it doesn’t filter by only 1 color. I can filter by two colors, but not just one.