šŸ”„ Troop List per Arcane Stone (Ended: 16.07.18, Reason: Lack of interests)

and I only bought like 3 bone dragon bundles since it switched to bundles from single troop midweek for usā€¦ i donā€™t think we get another brown/purple event til bunniā€™nogā€¦ ill probably have a few more greys before console gets himā€¦

1 Like

You know whatā€™s missing from this? Classesā€¦

2 Likes

Also are t the imps 18 instead of sixteen?

Eikaā€™s mentioned before that they donā€™t feel Classes fit with this guide.

Just treat classes like Legendary troops. With +2 added on to single mana classes like the imps.

Thatā€™s true, but since there has been a few that has wanted me to add classes I added the classes in the bottom. :slight_smile: Correct me if there is any mistakes. cheers!

1 Like

GoW Wiki says its 16 arcanes for the Imps. Havent traited any yet here, so if anyone could confirm it, it would be good.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using this. Should still be current.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It came from another thread on the forums.

Its probably right. All Imps has now been edited to 18 arcanes.

1 Like

Correction: It should only be 16 for double traitstone classes. (Like normal legendary troops.)

2 Likes

You meant classes that takes two colored arcane stones. Thanks, its edited now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The list has now been updated with the new troops from the new kingdom + the first mythic, let me know if I put something in wrongly.
Cheers!

2 Likes

The list has been updated. Donā€™t forget that the Vampire Lords mana has been changed from Red/Yellow to Purple/Brown. Let me know if you see any errors with the list.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you for doing this!

2 Likes

Thank you. Glad to hear that you find it useful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep this page bookmarked and reference it weekly!

3 Likes

Bump for the weekly event

I have sent a request to @Nimhain and @Sirrian about adding a pin to this thread, but looks like they have been busy and/or forgot to add a pin, hopefully they will have time to add a pin, soon. Would be great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is brilliant. Going on to the favourites

1 Like