Treasure Hunt high scores 1.0.9 (screenshots)

That would actually be a kickass idea.

We actually would like to add Leaderboards to the Treasure Hunt game in the future.

14 Likes

wow. just wow.

but the really unbelievable part is, after all that, just 1 gem??!!??

Oh great, something else for me to be in 19000th place on… :cry:

5 Likes

Did you try to lose all your battles in pvp last week too?

Some more necro on this thread. Its no 287 but its close.

Funny thing is I only needed another 7 of those event gem things.

10 Likes

How many folks played this week’s Event with the Treasure Map to get the additional Rewards?

I noticed something - wasn’t sure if it was me or what, but the amount of Gold I was getting even for smaller number of final moves seemed to increase.

I mean I had one that was only 34 moves make 764 in gold.

Does the Difficulty Level play into how much gold you get for Treasure maps (On Warlord 3).

And how many folks finished this week’s Event quest - took me over 65 maps but was able to get to 250.

Some great achievements posted in here. Managed to achieve my personal best this week with 3 safes and 153 moves :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worth remembering that lower amounts of moves means less matches, meaning you end up with more coins and sacks on the board, meaning greater chance of getting gold from them (as opposed to other rewards possible at higher types)

1 Like

I would normally agree with you Ozball but this is different. I noticed it about 1/2 way through the event I was making more gold than normal (and I was getting my 50-80 moves in regularly) than I was in soul farming and spent more time doing the event than farming. I managed to get a whole kingdom’s up to 10th because of this ‘change’

1 Like

Lol. Necromancers make me happy :smile:

Nice score btw… looks like it held back on the keys though :confused:

Come by and check out the new Map Score Page since the 2.0 Update.
Come Share your Screen Shots with us. :grinning:

Hi peoploids,

My best game is 467 moves, and I uploaded a video on Youtube so there wouldn’t be any “screenshot doubt” : Gems Of War Treasure hunt 467 moves - YouTube

The end screenshot is :

I posted a few other games too… on steam :

Cheers, Booga.

6 Likes

Hi,

Here’s my new record : 496 moves, 9 vaults.
Video at : Gems Of War Treasure hunt 496 moves - YouTube
Screenshot is :

6 Likes

Hold macaroni!

Holy Bananas, well done! :grin:

How long did that take??

The video says 3:28:44. :wink:

Didn’t watch the video. Think it was a good decision!

You didn’t have to watch it to check how long it was. :relaxed:

2 Likes