Please update Treasure Hunt...we have asked for years!

Can you guys please update treasure hunts? It would amazing if you did so…you guys have done SO MUCH That we didn’t Need, Want or Care about. you just did it…“Nerfing Explosions” Numerous reworks to the Task System" Arena destruction…Rework rather" and “so so so many Restricted Battle types”…Why is giving us a Improved Treasure Hunt So difficult? You guys have reworked MUCH more difficult game types…I’ll leave it this…You gave us things people have loudly said was worthless or boring…But ignore the vast majority stating things they would like to have.

4 Likes

Needs a rewards tweak more than anything. Would love it if they added medal tokens.

9 Likes

To echo what @Snooj has mentioned in other threads, it would be great to have a set reward for each chest level rather than RNG. Or maybe something other than traitstones for moves. Or even a weekly/monthly leaderboard like PvP that doesn’t give orbs but gives a nice bonus.

Example of set rewards. Either:

• each level gives a fixed set of rewards, e.g. bag gives 20 gold and 5 glory, vault gives X gems, Y glory keys (or gem keys).
  • each level gives a single fixed reward, e.g. red chest gives gems, etc
3 Likes

I know I’m in the minority but I actually liked playing treasure hunt as a break from the main game. For me the problem is that the rewards never kept up as the game evolved. I only play it for the campaign task and still enjoy it… It’s disheartening to see the rewards for the effort/time I put into it.

4 Likes

:astonished:

3 Likes

4 years ago… that’s discouraging.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want them to change the core gameplay of TH but the rewards could use an update. Ever since treasure troops we added to the game I’ve always thought it would make sense to find one in treasure hunt, with the odds of higher rarity treasure increasing with the number of moves.

3 Likes

I would like to see up to three daily offers when you have 60+ turns in treasure map. You force me to play area for more special offers. How about a more pleasant mode to play for it. Treasure maps are way better than arena.

4 Likes

I heard a rumor…The devs are going to add a picture that uncovers the more moves you execute during a treasure hunt. Could be anything. Kafka in a parka perhaps? :heart_eyes:

Maybe a “multiplier” depending on your level, of sorts, to make it more worth the time. So in other words, maybe the higher your level, the better or more lucrative the reward level as well.

1 Like

Please no :frowning:

2 Likes

I like this idea, and tack on extra incentives to go further such as 120+ turns gives 2 offers at once, 150+ gives 3. The 2 biggest problems with treasure hunt is the general lack of rewards and how players aren’t incentivized to play “better” but rather just making moves as quickly as possible.

4 Likes

Why not? If we’re going to have more daily offers for game modes we have to be incentivized to play, why not treasure hunt? I’ve been playing it lately because I worry that a revamp might remove gem rewards.

1 Like

I would much rather do 3 T-hunts than 3 arenas.

9 Likes

Be careful what you ask for. They took a Nuke to arena when folks asked for a change :joy:.

3 Likes

You ask a question with the answer already embedded. This game’s primary currency (gems) is directly farmable from TH’s at about 60-90/hour. There is already incentive to play it. (ignore the end gamers)

Yeah, if given the choice, I’d rather do TH than Arena – but it just seems unlikely that devs would remove the offers from Arena and put them into TH, and I wasn’t sure if that’s what was being suggested.

I’m all for removing them from Arena, though – I just don’t really find them that valuable and don’t want them to be the ‘reward’ for any other game mode either.

I guess if you’re saying there will always be 3 bonus offers available, and you can redeem them either in Arena or in TH as an alternative? Sure, I’d say that’s better than the current situation, but I guess I’d also be pretty disappointed if that was the end result of a TH rework.

I don’t think it’s a guarantee/certainty at this stage that “we’re going to have more offers for game modes we have to be incentivized to play” (i.e. I don’t accept the premise, but also don’t want the conclusion anyway).

I’d rather not have them at all ¯_(ツ)_/¯ it sounds like you’re suggesting having them in TH as well as Arena, and I just wanted to make it clear that I wouldn’t want something like that, personally, in case any dev happened to read this and think it was a good idea.

If you are suggesting removing them from Arena here and putting them in TH instead, that’s cool (although again, disappointing for TH and possibly a waste of development time), just wanted to be very clear that additional offers as a reward from game modes isn’t something I’d want, which I think could be interpreted from your first sentence:

:no_good_man::x:

1 Like

90 gems/hour is nothing if you can’t supplement that supply with other resources. Sure you can hoard a lot of it but your RoI using those gems are going to be really minimal once you include your lost guild resources from not farming enough of guild events and gold to be in a competitive guild.

Just did my personal best with 181 turns in treasure hunt. I was excited to see how many gems. The answer was 0 gems. I ended up with glory keys instead because that’s supposed to be better. The so called gem value screws you bigtime in treasure hunt. I guess vaults are bad because glory is much easier to get in PvP. It feels like being cheated when you get it instead of gems.

As far as offers, not having any extra for arena is a good change. Having treasure hunt and arena share the same pool is also a good solution. So that we can choose how we earn them. Adding to both would suck. I don’t want to feel compelled to spend extra time on low reward game modes

I wish 3 reds turned into 5 gems instead of a vault. Then it would feel less random and you wouldn’t feel cheated after a really good game.

Being able to spend extra treasure maps to get extra turns like how you can use sigils to get a buff is another fun change I’d ask for.

2 Likes

Honestly I would like to see the global chat like on the world map, I would not have to cover part of my screen with lite, or switch back and forth.