Tower of Doom, First Impressions

Good luck at floor 26 against amira deal 72 true damages x 2 on blue troop
And spirit fox 66 true damage + drain

4 Likes

I thought level 25 was the max level?!

Edit: nvm, just reread the help :sweat_smile:

It goes past 25 for leaderboard purposes for extra dooms. The help text read that ice forge scrolls stop dropping after 25.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the reward for completing stage 25?

Same than other floor you will get forge scroll for every boss

From what I am hearing from my guild and the community overall is the rewards are not that great when you consider the amount of time and gems invested.

5 Likes

Yup itā€™s true

1 Like

Floor 26 boss stats

5 Likes

Ouchā€¦The dragon eye nerf just a hurts a lot more now, doesnā€™t it?

Well done for reaching there at first day by the way!

2 Likes

So the question then becomes is there any middle ground where we the players can work with the devs to come to a common ground of what would be acceptable rewards where both sides could be happy with the result.

1 Like

As much as I like that idea, I donā€™t think there will be. Might just be my cynical side appearing but time will tellā€¦

What weā€™re you using? And how long has it taken you to get up to floor 26?
Edit: that came across wrong - Iā€™m curious to know if you used the weapon at all, especially at high levels? Not the team, trade secrets etc :grin:

So Ultimate Doom just changes the other three troops used?

Edit: By the way everyoneā€¦ buy the Doom Weapon for 500 gems unless you want to spend 50,000 Souls, 2,000 Sapphires, 800 Diamonds and 8 Celestials to craft itā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, my guild has been able to reach Floor 10 so far today, and it is already starting to get to the point where if you have a bad gem drop you could lose a troop. Only 15 more floors to go XDā€¦

What are your own stats on this floor? Just curious to see how much the armor/life/etc. scrolls actually help later on

+15 life
+14 armor
+11 attack
+12 magic

Is that the cap? Is there a cap to boons?

Iā€™m still pissed that the doom is for glacial peaks and not dhrak zum as we needed one more troop to upgrade it past 5 stars. That had to be deliberate to annoy us.

1 Like

Huh??? :thinking:

The final boss room troops all being immune to freeze and us having to use Blue troops was done to annoy us. :yum:

2 Likes