[Reported] Titan’s Bane Spell Lag

Latest iOS and GoW version

I recorded a video of the behavior but it won’t let me upload.

When the titans bane spell is cast, it destroys the column and attacks the opponents troop right away… and then the column just stays destroyed and it very slowly creates a doom skull and then does the splash damage to the random enemy.

Titan’s Bane is fully tempered and animation speed is set to 4X but after destroying the column and damaging the troop it’s like it switches to 0.5X. It’s crazy slow.

User ID is DESTROYERETTE_TFWK

1 Like

Hello, :slight_smile:

In order to investigate this issue further, and for privacy and security reasons, please Contact Support via Ticket.

In the ticket, please include the following items:

• Invite Code
  • Platform
  • Recorded Video (that you couldn’t upload here)
  • Description of the Issue
2 Likes

@Bramble A ticket should not be strictly necessary, this is a problem related to the affixes on the weapon itself. Certain affixes take longer to animate than others, and Titan’s Bane just happens to be a major offender (albeit not the only offender).

BTW, I’ve recorded footage (at both x4 and x1 speed). At x1 speed, the affixes on Titan’s Bane require about 12 seconds to complete (reducible to 3 seconds at x4 speed). It is ESPECIALLY obvious if you use it to kill the last enemy, in which case you end up waiting, waiting, and waiting for the game to declare “Victory”.

Contrast a weapon like Shield of Urskaya whose affixes add barely any time whatsoever to the casting.

2 Likes

@Bramble ticket is made. Looks like Stratelier has some good insight too

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for sending the video through (Bramble only asked for a ticket so we could receive the video).

I’ve reported that the last 3 affixes seem to be causing the hang.

1 Like