[More info needed] Visual bug. I will just keep posting these now

Xbox

Unwilling to show my team so please dont ask. This is hero titan doomed scythe with no other troops with triggered abilities. This is a series of pictures from 1 doomed scythe cast and its cascades.

Pic 1: board state before cast.

Pic 2: damage from scythe after cast.

Pic 3: after the 3 damage from the scythe weapon upgrade putting her to 16 the board matches and she agiles.
Pic 4: what lands
Pic 5: skulls pop and silenus dies? Lol

Pic 6 : but wait there is more. What lands after silenus dies.
Pic 7: Pop! Wait what?

Pic 8: oh she must not be dead yet.

Pic 9: oh ok never mind

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expect troops to die when they are dead.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens all the time to this day.

Steps to make it happen again
Play the game.

It is a visual bug, so at least they don’t stick around when they’re not supposed to. Also, I’ve noticed this happens EVERY time the opponent has reflect & my team casts an AOE spell (Phonecia).
It may just be the timing of reflect is off, and it is a visual bug only, as the troops then die after reflect procs.

The problem is that they are not solely visual. If the spell requires a death from a troop and it lags like this one did then it will not trigger.

I see what you’re getting at, but in the example above, it did kill that last troop. Have to see if this happens and the visual bug only affects one troop & then see if death results process. Which is probably very rare, but still possible.
I honestly don’t know if this happens to only one troop. When I’ve seen it, the Phonecia spell kills multiple troops.

I have this in another thread.

It’s this:

Wasn’t really a proper/comprehensive fix.

I guess the issue with AW is that the checks happen in the wrong order :tired_face:

1 Like

I do need to know your team and the full enemy team for this report.

2 Likes

This was last guild wars purple day. Was a solid wild folk bard team. I was told you were able to go into accounts and actually see the battles. But maybe not.

Going into someone’s account to view their battle and troops used is a lot of extra work. Also, you didn’t include information on what day it was until later in this thread.

We have a lot to do, so anything that can be done to make the process quicker and easier is greatly appreciated. If we have more information on other issues we will prioritise those.

@Earnham I’m sure you could probably PM Kafka the team if you don’t want it to be publicly known. Then it’s a win-win: devs get what they need, and you get to keep your secret sauce :wink:

4 Likes

@Magnusimus has the right of it! Feel free to PM away.