Tips and Tricks

Point of fact today:

By missing, did you mean troops you never own, or the troops you have but didn’t trait them yet?

From my experience, trait/level tasks never show up for me for months now since I finish upgrading all available troops. So I think Awryan’s tip is actually true.

I also think even 6 Treasure troops are counted for this rule. So if you got Sacred Treasure and immediately use it without traiting it, trait/level might still can show up.

2 Likes

It’s been true for me ever since it was pointed out to me 5 weeks ago. Prior to this I used to get those tasks at least once a week.

Are all your classes fully traited??

I’m an end-gamer with everything traited and leveled too. BUT my tip is to wait to level up the weekly Glory Troop until you get this^ task, then collect the easy souls!

Troops I don’t own, Soul Gnome and Zuul’Goth are the normal troops I don’t own, currently am missing some of the treasure troops as well but all the treasure troops I do have are fully leveled as I have 4.5 million souls currently.

All classes, all troops - fully traited, fully leveled. And they have been for over a year.

Huh… From what I know, it’s probably one of the Treasures or some troops you somehow forget to level.

Try sorting your troops by upgradable or level. There might be some troops not fully-upgrade there. I also have Praying Mantis at level 19 until a few days ago. lol

And you were correct. I found mythic cloudstalker at level 18. Thanks… I will watch and see if I get anymore of those level up a troop or trait a troop tasks.

4 Likes

Maybe we should have an indicator for ‘can be leveled’. Or have it sort by that when we filter by ‘upgrade-able…’

1 Like

You can maximise your points in any Faction Event by tackling rooms with the highest multipliers first. Since your points = 100 or 200 x your multiplier, the quicker you can increase your multiplier, the better.

If you want to include this up top, please feel free to word it however you like :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Starting with 4.1, so your advice is still valid for a few more days.

2 Likes

Fair, sorry - for some some reason I thought the increasing base amount would still be multiplied by your Room Multiplier, but there wasn’t any mention of that. I’ve asked Cyrup to clarify, just to be sure. Use it for this Event, in any case! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Apology accepted :stuck_out_tongue:

I think why I initially assumed it would work the same.

1 Like

Will test on Tuesday. You are welcome to test as well. But to understand your advice correctly, it’s best to do to the harder levels in the delve first. Correct?

1 Like

Yep - or more accurately, the rooms with the highest multipliers (e.g. Goblin Throne Room is a legendary room, but only has a x1.2 multiplier). I’ll see if I can come up with the difference in points it would make per floor.

2 Likes

The hero list is not accurate, Titan, Dragonguard,Bard,Priest,Frostmage,Sunspear are must in any end game play.

Just out of curiosity.
What Talent Tree level do you have for Warlord?
Do you do Raids and Invasions? If yes, then how much of each regularly?
My list is based on all game modes. And will remain unchanged until a new class comes out or classes are changed again.

My list is also based on all modes, first the Titan is the best class from defensive prospective in any aspect of the game,besides few end game GW scenarios. I don’t think can pull recent stats , but usually I am in top 10 of my guilds in any type of event.
The DG by itself have a coupe unique attributes that can maximize his damage to one hitting any target and also have a decent direct damage reduction.
Of course all of this is subjective and if you think that warlord fits your play style best is fine with me, just don’t want to have new users going to the wrong direction.

The best hero classes in my opinion are titan assassin dragonguard and oracle

Wouldn’t it be better to level magic kingdoms up to 10 before starting spending gold on the others? It would make the battles easier and make earning gold faster