This is not a call out... just a screen shot from pvp

And how often that one “someone” will be in your 30-people bubble? Once a year…?

It won’t be just one person trying to be first though, will it.

This still doesn’t change the fact that their stats have zero impact on your own battles and outcomes of your battles. You have your own stats, your own collection, and your own grind. They have theirs.

Competition for top spots on the LB shouldn’t destroy enjoyment of the game at its core - a match-3 game with several twists and special bonuses. If someone else’s grind and high scores make you unhappy - perhaps it’s time to re-think your attitude. Their grind is their own to pursue. Yours - your own. This is the entire basic design of the game - it wants us to grind. It is now us who need to decide what will we do with it. Whether we bite and grind, or just say “pass”.

5 Likes

One thing I will say is, and I hope the Devs fix this.

I’m in monster troop kingdom.

2x weaver one meg.

Using orbweaver class. So my hero is elf.

I really think that if it’s monster restrictions it should be dervish only.

Please I don’t need flack :joy:.

I just love proper restrictions, makes our brain work instead of one button fighting. (Journey troops)

1 Like

But it is about the point of my two -second number of game and sit there practically from the morning to the evening every day anyhow my opponent has twins and 20k higher scores I can not beat this if I had no someone to play for me When I sleep.

This doesn’t seem fair to me and you can convince me as you want. I don’t want to cry, but if I sit with it from morning to evening and then I see this is nothing about it.

4 Likes

I understand my friend your frustrated.

But as hes a 1000 levels below you.

Do you think, you have more troops, hit harder and kill enemies quicker .

Aswell as this, do you think he needs all resources, and you don’t .

I’m not getting into a big conversation again, iv answered everything above .

The lower levels deserve one game mode, we’re they can compete on a equal footing. And PvP is that mode.

All the other modes can be won by the higher levels.

1 Like

No offence guys.

But it’s just my point of view.

And I’m not going to rehash , what iv already said.

So if anyone replys to my stuff, if I think iv already previously answered to someone else, what your asking.
Il not reply, as I feel it’s silly.

So if I don’t reply, just read whole thread, you’ll get your answer.

Like I said just my point of view, I’m not a dev. So they may change it in the favour of higher level players, it won’t change how I play one way or the other as I no, everyone’s just slamming into PvP cos they think they’ll max kingdoms

It’s a mass delusion at the moment .

You do understand, that level has very little to do with how good of a team you can put together right? literally the optimal strategy now is to use journey troops as they easily get all VP bonuses other than the one-shot bonus, and ANY level player can put together a journey troop team and win against anyone. Sure more magic means it takes like 1 less cast per troop to kill, but people seriously overestimate the benefit you get from more stats, especially when using journey troops.

Also, in what game, especially in a competitive setting (like PvP) is a newer player SUPPOSED to compete with more veteran players? I can understand giving small boosts to encourage them to stick around, but this way overkill. in NO world should a player receive half the ranked points of someone else for no reason other than how long they have played the game. As a lower level player, you can also choose to FIGHT lower level players and get max rewards. A level 1000 player can fight a level 1200 player and get ~60-70 VP base from that fight. They dont HAVE to fight the super hard teams.

To reiterate how meaningless level is in these fights, i have fought level ~1200 opponents with the same team score as me (~19000) and i have fought level ~2200 opponents with a team score ~12000. The level 1200 opponent, who was as strong as me, gives me about 35 VP and the level 2200 opponent, who was a cakewalk and i finished the fight in under 20 seconds, gave me 90 VP. This makes literally zero sense.

To be clear, im level 1494, so on the low-ish side, which means i am the one benefiting from this current scoring system, and it is just wrong and needs to be changed.

7 Likes

Omg I really don’t get people that use one thing.

There’s a monster restriction kingdom.

Can I have your journey troop team please.
Il wait all day for it.

A higher level usually means used more keys, had more diamonds more dragonite.

So way more mythics.
Also hits harder or do you think a level 800 hits as hard as a level 3000.

Some if you guys pick one strand out of a wig of hair and use it.

You have to do every kingdom to get silver marks, so there’s a few that you don’t can’t use journey teams.

Monster
Drifting sands
Goblin

More that I CBA mentioning.

Like I said can you show me your monster journey team now will do.

1 Like

Yes youth will race with adults and to have equal chances (because why you should each category) we will bind the adults and put some hole there … I understand it fair yes. Otherwise I agree with Schafym. This should be adjusted.

Silver marks are literally useless after you buy one copy of each pet. There is literally no need to chase them at all. So why bother doing fights that take a minute in certain regions, when you can do fights in a different one that are faster AND earn you more VP. We are talking about leaderboard spots here, not silver marks.

4 Likes

Rainbow siege 6.

Forza

Gran turismo 7

Many many many more triple A games were.

All levels compete against each other.
Do you look things up before stating facts.

PvP old mode, every level competed against each other.

Longevity of game play, should not ever give you an unfair advantage.

And why are you or anyone bothered anyway, everyone’s blinded by the random book thing, it’s so strange.
It means nothing.

It’s like having a hole the size of the Mariana trench and getting excited cos you think you can fill it with a handful of pebbles.

I’m quitting this thread, the Devs will do what’s right, either way and I’m like you level 1562 so I’m happy either way.
I was just supporting the underdog my bad. :pray:

2 Likes

And basic maths tells us, you can’t max kingdoms the PvP way, so why is everyone so excited lol.

You’ve answered the same thing over silver marks, yet can’t see it.

1 Like

And who performs better, on average, in those competitive games? the people who have spent more time in them… its literally how getting better at things works. The more you play/do something, the better/faster it becomes for you.

Oooo leaderboards.

I missed the post that says we get, money, an achievement, a ribbon in the post lol.

Seriously when the PvP was out of 100 were was everyone then lol.

Ooo leaderboard spots Yippy

But you said it doesn’t happen in competitive games.

I listed games

Your wrong. So change your point how strange.
Ino what type of person you are. Il leave it there I think.

Cos everything I reply to that answers your point, you’ll move to another point. It would be like arguing with my young child. Thanks but nope

PvP used to be ignorable, as it only rewarded a pitiful amount of gems for the effort. Now, with league leaderboards, EVERYONE has a chance to earn the rewards, and they are meaningful. Getting one extra book per week roughly HALVES the time it will take to get every kingdom to level 20. Yes that means it goes from 20->10 years, which is another problem on its own, but its what most of the late game players have been asking for for YEARS. So making it harder for those players that have been asking for it is really scummy.

4 Likes

Have a nice time and enjoy the game, I’m glad you have opened my eyes. Only now did I really dig it thank you. I will end my gaming career and start growing flowers.

Il be civil. Ten more years of gems of war isn’t happening.

I hope it does , but a 17 year old game hmmmm no.

But will you stop growing flowers , if your neighbour can plant more flowers quicker.
I think you will :joy:

2 Likes