Things that make you angry while playing GoW

When you need to match gems 5 times to fill a 13 mana cost troop in arena. I swear mana surge chance is bugged in arena.

2 Likes

I was under the impression it didn’t even exist in arena. Contributes to the overall feeling of having your mind being squeezed to death alongside your already-limited desire to play.

1 Like

Arena is sorta trash with the game’s tendency to lean in favor towards AI. It took forever for me because it consistently put me against teams with summoners that would just stall forever after getting lucky and nuking my damage troops. There really should be a failsafe in this game, especially in these modes, that reads if the AI or player stalls out more than a certain amount of troops so I don’t try to get skulls with shieldmaiden for 15 minutes against a snake spawner guy that just always gets his extra turns and infinite snakes. You should just win if the enemy spawns more than 4 troops consistently without killing you, instead of just pairing a swarm of 11 health snakes against my 7 attack but 80 overall health shieldmaiden that can’t attack.

Also, that mode shouldn’t incorporate in the campaign buffs. I remember losing to one of the Prince troops from the Stryx kingdom because he just started with 35 combined health and armor when we all know the max durability is 10 less than that at the very most.

1 Like

That’s just a bug that has been around forever, your difficulty setting from Casual PvP is applied to your Arena opponent.

when achat room decides to make its own rules sayin that words that aren’tcensored are cuss words then spam reporting u for it so you get banned

Your minced oath might as well be a swear, as it is one in all but name; functionally, they serve the same purpose :man_shrugging:

(Link blurred because the preview broke community guidelines, whoops :laughing:)

But the reason I say so isn’t to say you’re not allowed to be mad for being banned from chat — just be clear that your anger is that you believe any word not blurred should be acceptable, even though the community rules and guidelines are far more stringent than that (which is why, for instance, a person can be banned for harassment, triggering posts, or hate speech even if they don’t directly swear or break the letter of the law, as all of these break the spirit of the law).

4 Likes

Today, I had an Arena draft where, out of the 12 troops offered to me, NONE of their spells deal any damage. Though I prefer not to use the Reroll feature, I had no other choice but to reroll that horrible draft.

4 Likes

My 3 Arena offers for today were: Medal of Orpheus for 270 gems, Medal of Gaard for 90 gems and Medal of Yasmine for 180 gems. Nope, nope and nope.

3 Likes

“Deal double dmg vs Blue Mana users”

Much easier to say, and more accurate. It does not deal double dmg vs both first and last enemies if the first enemy uses Blue Mana and the last does not.

Also, I hate Cocoon in arena. Rascal cast three times, on beast week. Do they get the 10% buff this week? I didn’t pay attention. Too busy killing Blue Mana users…

5 Likes

So I just played pure faction of stonesong eyrie, two main takeaways:
1 - apparently 5% chance is greater than 35%, sorry devs your rng is crap
2 - whoever came up with the design of this faction is… I’m not even gonna say it, lets just say that I’m sorry you got bullied in middle school, me too, but at least I dont leash the frustration and hate that I may have inside me, upon others.

1 Like

Sorry for what? The Devs is fully aware that the % is off for the CPU. It was intentionally made this way.

Hunting troops for the campaign like Kraken or Chief Stronghorn in Explore just to have it replaced by a Gnome (happens way too trolling often) and not count it as a kill because the devs are lazy and don’t want to bother coding it to work that same as battle crashers. (And no I don’t want to hunt them in Casual PvP instead. If I wanted to play a slots machine game then I wouldn’t play GoW.)

Getting a Flash Offer to spend money on a cosmetic Pet (Valentiny) from a Kingdom (Whitehelm) that isn’t Pet blocked, where I already have two Pets at level 20 and a third that’s at level 10 which isn’t cosmetic.

What is the POINT?? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Flash Offers don’t take your kingdom power tasks into account, they just try to sell you something you might want more of.

1 Like

Which is just silly.

I run my own business, so if I’m going to give customers a special offer, it makes sense to offer them something which will actually be of benefit to them, because they’re much more likely to buy it.

1 Like

Actually, those pet flash offers were requested by the community. There seem to be enough players willing to buy them, even if they are just cosmetic ones.

Ah well, comments about parting people from their money… :wink:

You have to be kidding me! Did not skip any rooms. And no sigils remaining, of course.
:rage:
YouHaveToBeKiddingMe

6 Likes