Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Welp, fight 10 weeks to make an awesome Artifact. Lose it at the end of the 10th week. I understand that it wouldn’t work in the next Campaign. But it should ought to work in the week between the two. A beautiful dream to have, is it not?

A perfect run, ended too soon: Begin with the Highlighted Text. I could have edited the pic. Too mad, and it’s been a few days.

I suppose my “friend” could have increased his hoard to a level where he’d survive two casts by the enemy Vanya. And yet, had he had the +6 from Artifact Magic, he would have ended those three lives several casts before, and outlasted the Grave Golem.

He’s an Orc. He just ain’t as skilled at winning as I am. Back to Tanks. Snotling Paragon out

2 Likes

The absolute, unadulterated greed of the devs. If you don’t think so, you missed the last two campaigns.

3 Likes

I mean it can’t possibly be so daft as this can it…

Elradzhor faction 500

I had lost a troop to death mark in first room…

See Bone Dragon and Co (with 0 skull protrection available) so go down the side…

Mimic… devoured 3 troops in a row

I stripped attack and webbed it and it still devoured me 1:6 chance, 3 times in a row, same troop.

:cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Fixed it…!

1 Like

The quality of my daily deal offers are terrible. Every day my middle offer is for ingots of which I have thousands. Every morning I log on hoping for the 1% chance I am offered an imperial deed but most days it’s Chaos Shards / Ingots / Crafting materials or Gaard medal. All useless to me. Very frustrating

5 Likes

Yes daily deals are forever awful. Actually every in- game deal is awful. A tad of a trickle of improvement; we think; as we nibble at one. Yeah they got us again. Shame on us as we accept an incy step on a path to nowhere. How thankful we should be for every morsel we are offered. How would we get anywhere without offers. Oh grind. Oh equally ; we don’t actually get anywhere even with offers.

1 Like

I don’t know about dat.

2 Likes

Phew, I’ve still got Kingdoms that I never bothered completing the Challenges for, all those years ago…!

1 Like

1st Explore run: 2 Orpheus tokens
2nd Explore run: 2 Orpheus and 1 Gaard tokens
3rd Explore run: 1 Orpheus and 1 Yasmine token

Tyvm, Lvl 12 explore runs. Making that gold for my guild.

2nd account:
1st run: 3 Orpheus tokens
2nd run: 1 Yasmine, 1 Arachnea
3rd run: 97/100, 0 tokens. Get 'em next time, eh?

Also, you’d think my 2nd account would remember to fight the Dungeons after the Vault. I even put a notice in Guild chat. But he doesn’t read guild chat, does he? Typical.

1 Like

Treasure Hunt. Stupid game.

3 Likes

I’d rather do treasure hunt than arena and I really hate treasure hunt :rofl:

8 Likes

5.4 Treasure Hunt revamp will change nothing other than add doomskulls to the mode. Oh and reduce the amount of glory keys you can get by 3.

Seeing as Arena was revamped, I realy have bad feelings about TH…
The whole Arena of Valor thing probably would be better if you could pick, what you want to buy for your valor, other than get it from a list… My biggest fear would be, that DEVs will introduce something similiar to AoV rewards list and put it into TH… oh and all gems rewards from chests will be replaced by new currency…(TH’s Valor)

1 Like

Hey I’d play treasure hunt with doomskulls. No idea how that’d work but I imagine it’d be funny.

2 Likes

same as with normal doomskulls - they would deal 5points of damage and destroy all treasures arround. if you lose all your life - you dont get any rewards. destroyed treasures are also not collected. :wink:

Well I wouldn’t play if it was that way. Gross lol.

3 Likes

But hes not gonna help, he was Mythic a long time ago…

2 Likes

Just curious, have you got the 2 mythics from MoS? Also, have you medalled 5 troops from MoS?

1 Like

Do I have enough Writs to craft an Imperial Deed?

Dang it!

6 Likes

Still 1000 needed omg