Things that make you angry while playing GoW

The RNG is definitely designed to “streak” instead of true RNG. Likely in a failed attempt to manipulate people into playing more when they’re on a hot streak.

It’s why you get the “calculated” >0.1% events multiple times in a day. It’s not that you’re really lucky and should buy a lottery ticket, or unlucky and need to avoid leaving the house that day. It’s just the design of the game.

What makes me mad and sad is poor little Pixie has nothing more than one puff of fairy fire-talk about an unbalanced game

Checking the Unowned tab nowadays is hurtful…

5 Likes

In 10 gw battles this week I have 104 souls earned. These are the 4 you earn per battle, plus summons. 64 summons in 10 battles. Tell me about “streakiness” now…

Gws is basically a showcase of how to exploit all the bugs and “features” in this game. Its a cesspool and you can clearly see it.

Depending from your armor and other bonues (like pets), you probably earn more than 4…
like having deathknight armor equipped doubles souls gained, having dragonguard armor gives 50% bonus…
104 souls - 80 (8 souls per battle) = 24 souls = 12 summons… doesnt look so creepy now, does it ?

No these were counted from the x/40 on the battle screen.

I should also clarify, they were all bandits, spiders and Infernal kings resurrects. None were from 100% rate weapons (i.e Jar of eyes), etc. So that amount with a 25/35% rate is not streakiness, its the norm in the current state of the game.

1 Like

9 Skull matches in 2 guild wars matches against orb weaver life and death, 9 spiders spawned.

Having to put up with this rubbish on a guild wars week, 3 times already in an hour.

1 Like

Won the explore match, but it counted as a loss.

Couldn’t imagine it happening during bug wars. :grimacing:

I know people that have. I’ve lost one world event battle because of this crap :-1:

Loading up the game.

Having the wrong f$#^ing medals in GW because f#%^ing medals are f$^#ing stupid and implemented horribly. Assign to individual teams or riot…

4 Likes

Got the CLIFFY in an Invasion battle :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Is this error limited to a specific platform? I was playing for a little while this morning on Android and didn’t encounter it. Just curious if I should be avoiding the game for a while or not.

I’m on Xbox, and I believe @awryan is PC/Mobile on an Android device, so it seems to me to be irrespective of where the game is played :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m on PS4 but it appears to be an issue across all platforms by the sounds of it

1 Like

Two CLIFFY errors here within an hour on Xbox.

1 Like

I got it on IOS.

1 Like

Last Saturday/Sunday numerous server issues for me in the Midwest US to China. But no issues reported between the East Coast and Europe.

I expected to see some in game mail compensation or a post about it on the forums since the server issues prevent even this website from being accessed.

Zero word at all about it. We might need a dedicated thread titled “It’s 12 o clock somewhere, do you know what your server is doing?”.

As those who tried to preorder next gen learned. Bots can be hell on servers. And when the devs are too busy to keep watch, the cheaters run rampant.
So when certain servers are getting hit harder than others. I blame it on the botters. I did a pull a while back about how much time devs should spend trying to remove cheaters. I feel like the mass player base fails to realize how much cheating resonates into your personal experience with the game.

Pay to win guild wars defense teams.

1 Like