Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Thieves and unforgiven always go last ditch. Work it out for yourself.
But Cracka has the recipe with mixer

1 Like

Well this is the last month you’ll have to worry about that platform. It shuts down this month.

I ain’t worried lol. Let the cheats do what they want

When messages are ignored by devs. Manners cost nothing and a reply takes seconds

1 Like

When you can’t decide if you want to “Summon” or “create” a firestorm.

7 Likes

Apologies if these questions have already been answered satisfactorily.

Why bother with a bone storm? Too many skulls drop in unnaturally already, even during a (color) storm.

Why does any storm drop extra gems of the expected color Only if you explode most of the board?

Why does every opponent’s Queen Beetrix get her extra turn the first time, every time, but mine never does?

Why do agile opponents dodge the first attack, every time, but my hero with the dodge talent never does?

Why are my backup characters almost never summoned, but my opponents’ backup characters are almost always, multiple times? (And, no, I am not stunned at the time.)

Why, actually, does the percentage chance for Anything appear to be working properly only for my opponents?

Why does the “hint” usually show me a move that, if I take it, will set up a foursome and/or skull attack for my opponent?

Why are so many people using Goblin teams for PvP defense? Or, is it better to ask, why are they being shown to me more often than other opponents?

Why, when I have no characters using a particular color, at the start of battle there are more gems of that color than any other?

Why do my opponents’ empowered gem converters always have an incredible amount of the appropriate colors on the board, all lined up beautifully for extra turns, at the start of battle? Why do I never get such a board for my gem converters?

Why do negative status effects wear off my opponents in 0 or 1 turn, but they’re stuck to my characters for at least three turns, even while I’m using the Medal of Orpheus?

Why do my Death Marks never eliminate opponents’ characters, but my opponents’ Death Marks always eliminate my characters?

Why does my Goblin team so rarely get more than two moves per turn, but my opponents’ Goblins will not stop until I am eliminated in a single turn?

Why, when my character explodes gems, it leaves a foursome opportunity for my opponent, but my opponents’ gem exploders never return the favor?

Why does my opponent always get a foursome opportunity after the board is “jumbled”, but I never do?

Why do I only get a “mana surge” when it’s too late to matter?

Why is there a “That was fun” button after each PvP battle? I am fighting the board, not the opponent!

Why have I not seen a Pet Gnome after 2 days and 333 PvP battles?

5 Likes

It is best to assume that the hint system works for AI. Cuz it is.

2 Likes

5.0 I think will be everything we don’t like

Game freeze after opening mythic boss chest still not being repaired.

2 Likes

Updates that alter the balance of the game away from fun and enjoyment.

1 Like

Burn cleansing when the burning enemy troop has 1 life left.
Rock Solid when enemy is down to low hitpoint hero and has all but already lost the game.

1 Like

I hate when that last Firebomb goes Try-Hard Mode, chaining matches and skulls, thinking it can solo my team. “Just yolo already, like your friends did”.

4 Likes

I jinxed myself, cursing Try-Hard Modes…

Queen Bee not quite enough to get a kill, so I cast full health Hero and hope for the best. One Try-Hard flurry later…

Frigging kidding me? Two turns later I win. What did he accomplish? Cost me a few points is all.

Why…won’t…you…die.

Edit: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue, and complaining about Try-Hards. “And Nocturnia begat Egg, which Begat Nocturnia, which Begat Egg,…”

Finally the fourth egg didn’t spawn a Nocturnia.

Level 12 Explores…:rage:

1 Like

AI freezes and entangles my first troop.
3 turns later I do the same to the AI.
4 turns after that, the AI gets cleansed… My troop was still frozen and entangled… But now dead. :person_facepalming:

9 Likes

Losing the Paragon GW battle due to a Death Mark because I forgot to swap the Medals from the Riddles Event…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Come ON Devs! If you can warn people that they’re not using the Event medals before they start an Event battle, is it really rocket science to warn them that they’re using those medals in a non-Event fight…??

14 Likes

There is nothing good with medals. Nothing. The expression says something about them fitting in a toaster but I’m just gonna guess they don’t even do that.

3 Likes

Seeing people paying to win in PvP with heroes at 110+ health and 90+ armor (as compared to 90/70 myself) when normal users only got what? 10 or 20 health so far? It’s actually like playing PvP early game, where some peoples’ stats just become stupidly high in excess of yours without the 10 or 20 percent buff you get each week.

Princess Elspeth, that self-righteous, Blue Mana using, nasty Elfses. Bow to her, bow to the princess of refuge. I say ‘Booh, booh’.

Nasty 1 percenters.

Edit: Sorry. I run a little hot sometimes. The world needs 1 percenters to keep the lights on.

It also needs villains, to keep the sheep in line. I’m okay with the role I play. Say good night to the bad guy. For the Horde.

What pay to win feature are you referring to?

there’s no such thing in current game state,
the stat differenace can come from few factors:

• stats from kingdoms levels and power levels
  • stats from delve reown
  • stats from team composition (bonus for same kingdom troops, bonus from same troop types, bonus from same mana colored troops)
  • weekly bonuses (last week it was Humans 10% bonus, dont remember the second one, this week it’s silverglade 10% bonus, and knight troops 10% bonus)
  • campaign artifacts, but at thise stage both → free and elite+ players were capped at the same artifact level = same bonus for those who did quests
1 Like