Things that make you angry while playing GoW

whahaha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Getting a Pet Gnome on Wednesdays but then not on any other days.

8 Likes

Explore 12 has 2% drop rate, I just learned.

I may have already mentioned pvp teams that you need to defeat on turn 1 or lose.

What really had me screaming yesterday was delving and getting screwed over by

• Deathmark
  • Transform
  • Random devour
    These are random small chance effects that you can hardly defend against (especially with a faction team!) that can completely ruin your otherwise perfect run.

For deathmark (as much as I hate that effect in any circumstance to the point that I hate it if my troops apply it) and devour you could argue that the enemy managed to kill them. But transform? That should be a reversible effect!

Oh and having delved shuffled is also pretty annoying.

Doing 300 PvP battles today without any Pet Gnomes appearing :frowning:

Getting Urskine 3 times yesterday, which I do not need more copies of :frowning:

Not being offered the pets I still need more copies of in Daily Deals because they do not contribute to current kingdom power levelling :frowning:

3 Likes

The week before GW week :slight_smile:

The Warrens.

Almost lost x3…on Faction 300…with Hoard at 164 and 6 potions of power. Quit dodging my attacks you foul rabbitses. I’ll be back again to vent after 500.

At least I had enough food to feed Hare-o-Plane to 15.

1 Like

The Warrens - or any faction event -they all come down to dumb RNG luck

3 Likes

Not being able to farm pets during “pet events”.

12 Likes

I have a few Anu medals to apply, what is a troop I use a lot? Tesla, let’s check out what we get from upgrading?

Absolutely nothing is gained!!!

21 Likes

Pshht, you will gain 3 damage to Sekhma’s cast when you put them on the same, very synergistic team. How ungrateful!

(/s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

3 Likes

If you buy all the sentinels, only 4 guilds out of thousands make their gems back after receiving rewards.

4 Likes

4 straight battles without a Valraven.
Weird. :roll_eyes:

Oh and a guild consisting of at least one player who cheats on multiple accounts but the devs either can’t find enough cheating evidence or don’t have the time for it.

3 Likes

Raven was in orc battle, reading your post saved me 250 gems, thx!

ps. from what i observed, distibution of ravens in class event is static (ie. they are always in same battles for same class event)
pss. i’m just making a rule from pure RNG coincidence

It doesn’t work like that. Had I gone in reverse then the Raven would have been in the Queen Mab battle.

It’s pure luck RNG. Sometimes tier 3 is enough to get all the Class Trial rewards. Sometimes it’s not.

Triggered 9 times.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Everything but hey you can just delete the game and have a life.
No I just got another puerile daily offer. Callow, shallow, worthless. Actually so bad they are not worth writing about. A good wine sounds better than GoW.

5 Magic Runic Delve rooms, 4 Water, 2 Earth and 1 Nature (Goblin Throne Room). Fire and Wind? Zero. I guess Fire and Wind come from the sky, not the Delves.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 7.17.24 PM

I suppose it helps me avoid doing Explore in Blue Mana kingdoms.

1 Like

This guild, The Trophy Hunters, beat us in GW 2-3 wars ago. They were good! However now I see they’re only one Bracket ahead of us (and not particularly challenged by their opponents). I feel bad for them. They should be much higher up in the rankings.

When two over-performing guilds meet in a lower Bracket, they slow each other down, even if in the broader scheme of things, they both outclass their surroundings opponents by a mile. This is a failing of the GW Bracket progression system/formula.

This shouldn’t be a new consideration (me, from Feb '19):

#itsnotworking #theydidntdothemath #angry :rage: #sad :cry:

4 Likes

If I had a brain, I might be able to figure out how Bracket Seeding Works. I don’t, and it doesn’t.

From one of my previous rants:

Good luck to you and your Guild in your quest to find a competitive bracket. Perhaps these issues will be addressed in 5.0. The existing system always felt a bit arbitrary, as in, “Let’s put these four bracket winners in one bracket, and see who advances this time.” They claim “Math”, but I never believed in that stuff.

For the Horde.

1 Like