Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Transform from all werewoods troops are based on level, not magic. So there’s some inconsistency. :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

…Guild Wars

5 Likes

5 Likes

Infiltrating wars spammers. No sentinels and no turnout. It is impossible to believe that the game is attracting new players when top end guilds are spammed by subversive ALTS who just exist to thwart rival guild progress. I am deeply embarrassed for anyone who allows this to happen.

1 Like

Lately…Everything!!!

2 Likes

Agree -basically everything. Everything is so repetitive and a grinding bore for petty rewards.

2 Likes

Alright, listen here, you little expletive.

Some of Gems’ loading screens are… highly suspect. Like, why isn’t the entire game’s assets loaded into memory on platforms that can do so? That is, PC, maybe some consoles, Android phones with like 12GB of RAM or more.

1 Like

Spending Gems to level a pet, only to realise that it’s Cosmetic…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It still counts for the kingdom if you get it to mythic and still gives pet levels toward an orb if that’s any consolation. I rarely benefit from kingdom bonuses outside of events anyways aside from elementals/dragons/divines

As said by others, Guild Wars. What is the point of this, beyond aggravation?

1 Like

Not really, I don’t have enough Gems to blow that many on getting a regular Pet to Level 20, let alone a Cosmetic one… :frowning:

Just found a new reason to spite the new faction. With no way to run king irongut or any suitable delve team, I fell back on mang, divinia, queen aurora, possessed king, just to get the max mana and transforms. But, I was pleasantly surprised to watch as all my transforms, or 7 of 9 of them, transformed the enemy into a Mythic Daemon. Not a common…not a rare or ultra rare…literally the entire pool of mythic daemons before you see the trash ones like creeper. This game really likes to cheat, it seems, and its bad when even the successful transform makes you feel cheated. I got enough of that nonsense from Agile 20% being effectively 95%.

Floating pets, that are not perfectly put on the hero’s shoulder.

10 Likes

Maybe he devoured Grimlet and inherited his ability to hover?

I feel you…

Try MC(Titan), Harpy Mage, Ubastet, Megavore. A safer and quicker option.
Alternately, Reflection of Good (Assassin), Shahbanu, Skeleton, Skeleton. Tricky until Shahbanu is filled.
If you have Zuul, you may use Thrall+Zuul combination too.

1 Like

The trick is to find an armor that fits the pet. :grin:

1 Like

The fact that the Covid-19 lockdown began and ended without getting a single Nysha token.

3 Likes

SiVxw2k

4 Likes

That’s funny because that’s what I do. Not the floating issue, but for the colour coordination. :laughing:

4 Likes

The Warrens 500 faction run.

4 Likes