Things that make you angry while playing GoW

I see your tesla and raise you zuulgoth …

5 Likes

I see your Zuulgoth and raise you Firebomb…

5 Likes

I’ll see your Firebomb and raise you a cor…… Never mind.

Take a look at upgrading Greed. It ups his life so he collects more gold quickly getting Egg Thief collecting more faster. Cedric is another option on a key team since he’s there to buffer against skulls with his HP and armor. Agreed that Egg Thief isn’t quite worth it though aside from maybe staying alive a bit more to possibly put up another buffer egg.

Edit: it also boosts Greed’s magic which means he’ll gain more life and therefore more gold on his cast

537 and counting PvP games in a row without a Pet Gnome.

6 Likes

Entered a battle and a Pet Gnome appears.
I make a match. End of the turn.
A.I turn, makes a match, skulls drops, and I lose my first troop because of Archer’s 15% lethal damage.
My new turn, make a 4-match. Extra turn, make a regular match and turn ends with skulls aligned from the cascade.
A.I matches skulls, the trait triggers again and I lose another troop.

Yep, tons of fun…

1 Like

Guilds that rotate alts in and out to boost their way up the ToD leaderboard.

6 Likes

I often get 3-4 pet gnomes in a single day. This always seems to occur on Wednesdays.

Yay 6-8 white pet food :roll_eyes:

1 Like

When 57 attack hki fails to eat 6 times in a row …

The bounty this time around is absolutely broken. If you get a battle with a harpy, from the Stonesong Eyrie faction, the 5% chance to summon procks way too often for an event that requires you to use handicapped troops. I not only lost a valraven, but also lost a sigil to one, yes one, harpy respawning 10 times and just skull bashing me to death. There’s no feasible way anyone tested the AI and player automatic chances and failed to notice the 5% being a 50% for the AI and a 5% for the player. This isn’t the first time that this game’s cheated me out of stuff like this. Hiding this comment isn’t the solution, monitoring abusable AI and making a fairer game is.

4 Likes

No comments…

2 Likes

A never ending story… :notes:

3 Likes

Why aren’t summoned Harpy based on summoners Magic, like Copycat from Mirrored Halls?

Pet battle Sunbird respawns with less health…

9 [#$^#$%#^$#] Harpies spawned on bounty hunt!

1 Like

I’ve got 7pc lol and it’s mainly faction troops. Geoff’s carrot is rotten and wilted and I’ve no interest in its invigoration.

I’ve double checked my notes and triple checked them so that there is no mistake this time.

Previous Pet Gnome was game 187/400 last week and now the next one is game 460/460 this week. So it makes 673 games in between them, doesn’t it?
And to make things more interesting, it was…

…you guessed it! Red-haired green horse!
Capture2

EDIT: an embarrassing typo.

3 Likes

Opponent 1 - L&D, 2 - L&D, 3 - L&D, 4 - L&D, 5, Peasants, 6 - L&D, 7 - L&D, 8 - L&D, 9 -L&D, 10, Peasants, 11, L&D…

[ 12:58 PM ]

Not the loop I was looking for…

Combo breaker kicked in… got YG team, then again 4 L&D, 1 Peasants…

6 Likes

let me be

2 Likes

Pets will prove to be the ultimate stall mechanism aimed at getting you to open your wallets. Everything else is almost doable although the jury is out regarding writs atm.

1 Like

Trait summons are at level of the troop not its magic. See summon on death traits.

3 Likes