Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Yeah, I think I was at least 5 matches a row without any Valravens in the very end of the event.

Not knowing how to maximize points in the new World Events, making it impossible to complete well

Seriously. It’s like being told to play basketball without being told shots made outside the line are worth more than those made from within :rage:

17 Likes

“You were supposed to make baskets in THAT hoop. Not the one you were shooting in”.

2 Likes

“Oh, by the way, those dudes wearing yellow are your opponents, not your teammates” :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

The ever-increasing Gem sink snowball. Unless scoring is somehow buggy, the new event takes it to a whole other level.

4 Likes

Hey who says flattery gets you nowhere? I beg to differ… :innocent:

I have to iterate on the new event as well.

Just beat 290 Sol Zara room and got 7 skulls, then it skipped 300 and I had to play 290 again(?) but got a whopping 17 skulls. After that playing 310 and only got 6 skulls.

Edit/ 320 Sol Zara room played and got 8 skulls.

My team didn’t change, all I do is crushing the whole enemy team with skulls one by one.

Something is seriously flawed with the scoring, or we just don’t know how to play. :person_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Council of Chiefs. Being given the choice of three Epic (Purple) battles, no legendary, no mythic options and none of the three Epic battles had a boss.

Twice in a row!

That’s how 2 of my last 4 sigils of this event went. Seriously!?!

Council of Chiefs

3 Likes

I never worked so hard for 4 major orbs of growth.

3 Likes

I have one thing that makes me angry now playing GOW or not. COVID-19.
My heart goes out to all of those that lost a loved one.
My heart goes out to all those that lost their employment.
My heart goes out to all those that might lose their business.
COVID-19 should not be taken lightly.
I’ve seen on the internet lately a lot of people crowding public beaches here in the US.
Young people that went to the beach for spring break with the attitude if I get COVID-19 I get it. A complete unconcern about getting it as well as passing it on to everyone they meet. How are they going to feel weeks down the road when they are fighting for their lives in the hospital? How are they going to feel if they see family members, friends, classmates, etc fighting for their lives or die?
This is no joke!
The Olympics has just been postponed this year in Japan. Airlines are shutting down. Businesses are shutting down. People are dying from this virus. Wake up people!

1 Like

Sorry…what virus?

The orange one.

6 Likes

This didn’t really make me angry, but gave me more a sort of cry-laughter.
I’ve finally progressed to the point that I might consider looking into using medals to upgrade troops.
Let’s see, a more powerful irongut would be nice. Oooh he’s an assassin, that makes sense, that means he gets… 2 extra magic at best.
Oh, how about egg thief then for quicker low level battles. That one is a generator, that makes sense, so the bonus goes to… health and armor.
[EPIC FACEPALM]

2 Likes

It’s almost criminal how one of Cedric’s drops is souls, not only that but less souls than what the regular soul gnome can drop.

1 Like

2 traitstone gnomes, 100 soul gnomes, etc are all just kicks in the gut.

1 Like

Medal bonuses are designed to give the least benefit possible … however, there is no ACTUAL benefit to increasing magic for egg thief. She already clears the board at max gold.

3 Likes

I had the same idea too (upgrading Egg Thief) since the skeleton key team is one that I often use. Extra armor and life is always nice but it doesn’t really help her ability. Medal costs to upgrade are a bit high too considering the Egg Thief’s rarity. Instead I used my spare medals to upgrade the Dragon Egg she summons. That troop has lower ATK compared to most troops so the extra +6 ATK is nice.

As to what makes me angry, the Council of Clans definitely fits the bill. I would only do the minimum for the world events (if the rest of them are going to be similar) if I wasn’t part of an semi-serious active guild.

2 Likes

Tesla is the best example of poor medaling. She only gains magic, and does not benefit from magic in any way.

7 Likes