Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Never mind that when you do get potion of explosion… You can bet your life that it alwats targets the sure 4 or 5 match lined up No matter where it is.

4 Likes

Don’t we all love these moments…?

2 Likes

Red down to blue and you should be fine

1 Like

43 gnomes this weekend event. 29 of those were useless to me (traitstones, diamonds, souls, duplicate pet gnomes or pets I’ve already maxed). 0 vault keys. Your drop rate sucks.

6 Likes
  • 11 Green Golems summoned in a row - Primal Rift Faction 500 1/6/2019.

• The amount of red gems on Primal Rift Faction 500 starting boards, always more than any other colour.

• Stealing armour to attack from enemies with the Dark Dryad and finding it adding 0 to entangled top troop. Similarly Treant adding 0 when entangled.

• All troops entangled when perfect skull alignment arrives.

• Having 1 Skeleros to kill and 7 Green Golems and 30 minutes later, summoned the 8th Green Golem and it killed Skeleros - entering final battle with (for the faction, the useless Green Golem which the AI ignores).

• The inevitable entangle wearing off the AI and Alderfather casting (when you finally have the attack needed to start).

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You play the last raidboss sigil and get a valraven. You kill him only to see that the game says, nope… no more sigils for you friend. You can kill him but you got not one more sigil to play. Buy it or let it be.

#niceone

1 Like

(or any variation, e.g. 4 Event Keys, 1 Gem Key, 4 Glory Keys)

:angry_pouty_face: :angry: :no_good_man:

*Rationally* angry.

4 Likes

Almost exactly the tasks I got today.

ToD bossfight lvl 29, full team for me vs the doom:

3 troops dying in 3 turns in a row trough instant deathmarkkills, than they loop for 3 times and generate a skullstorm and thats it. wow. nice job.

No, forced losses are not real…

2 Likes

Oh cool I got a legendary or mythic board today…

Oh.

4 Likes

The is by design, isn’t it. I didn’t miss any Ravens. Out of principle, I refuse to buy the next shop tier. You can keep the (probably) orb of growth.

11 Likes

This is the reason i no longer spend gems on class event

1 Like

Yeah, for ages now I don’t spend any gems on old class events and only tier 2 on new class events. (tier 2 gets you all rewards on new class events). I just treat old class events like a daily task and spend my free sigils which always gets me 25 gems plus some other stuff.

It’s definitely NOT worth tier 4? in old events just for a single minor chaos orb.

2 Likes

Its done that to me an untold number of times now. Depending on the class, I will either pay 100 gems to get tier 2 potions so it actually goes faster, or I will flat out ignore it because I have the class at 100 or something.

(And tier 2 doesn’t even get the orb, I don’t care about those wretched things anymore!)

You need to get lucky with Valraven for that to work out, it seems to be geared towards requiring the tier 3 purchase.

Edit: Oh, wait, new class event, not Thursday class event. Not sure about that one, you get more free sigils, so that might work out better.

When you fight the same team in PvP 871326978569783146597823689745678923674768597623897456789623478959723978457687237 time’s and get the same Mythic Troops in chest’s that more than 1 duplicate is useless with.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a scam. Whenever I need just one Valraven Token, I won’t get it, once I buy it, then it will come.
Same here. I refuse to play the Class Event for that reason alone. Also, I occasionally do all the free Sigils, but one measly random minor Orb is not really worth pursuing, unless if you got hundreds of thousands of Gems.

The most upsetting thing about this game that most participants are not supportive to other participants and rather oppose any request or features even if it doesn’t effect them. :fist:
Hater always going to hate :mask:

1 Like

I hate Sirens. They create “only” 9 gems but RNG always seem to favor the placement of those 9 gems, and result in constant 4/5 matches and extra turns. They get to loop few times despite not even creating the same color gem each time.

Then when I use Princess Elspeth and create 11 gems, I end up not getting any 4/5 match a significant amount of the time and I give up my turn. Not only that, many times I end up starting off the match by giving the opponent a 4/5 match.

I’m sure there’s some negativity bias here though.

3 Likes