Things that make you angry while playing GoW

I wouldn’t know what it looks like from your side but just quit global chat.

3 Likes

Getting less rewards from PVP as I progress myself.

I know people who are deliberately not ranking up their kingdom power levels because they don’t want their PVP rewards to drop through the floor. Mine were already ranked up so I don’t have that luxury.

This week it took me 37 three-trophy wins to hit tier 1. A guildie did it in 26 wins.

Please stop telling me my time is worth less than someone else’s.

9 Likes

Tbh dont make me feel angry but taken for the butt (something pretty common in this game tbh lol).

Last 3 tod’s we didnt had any heroism before floor 25 (on 1 first was on floor 35), this tod where thx to potions they are “useless”:

5 of them was on first 25 floors.

when the yellowstorm = skullstorm bug kills you in the tower :man_facepalming:t2:

Pain? Pain is got 3 x growth orbs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Was trying to reroll the top daily task. It somehow rerolled my bottom task instead which was the win 75 battles task =/

That’s even worse than when a reroll of a task yielding the same task—but with a “different” reward.

4 gold keys and 4000 gold are basically the same thing. The game shouldn’t replace one for the other—especially if it’s replacing the latter with the former, as raw gold is more versatile than gold keys.

It also upsets me that when this “change” to awards happens, the requirements of the task don’t change at all. If l’m changing the task because l don’t want to fight with troops from Khaziel, and then I still have to fight with troops from Khaziel, it’s like the game’s trolling.

Cryptkeeper pure faction lvl 500 is the dumpest thing i ever do. Wtf :man_facepalming:

What people create such things? :roll_eyes:

I want my 11 lol.

9 Likes

Once again I’m losing my desire to play frequently, and I’ve found the culprit. Troop shuffling abilities.

Every time I’m forced to play against them (like the damnable horses in the bounty) it makes me wonder why I bother. This is especially true in Delves, to the point that the difficulty 2 room with Cedric is a greater threat to me than many difficulty 4 or 5 rooms.

4 Likes

Picture for the first time you decided to watch the stream which supposed to be about the update and the changes which in this case was released on console before the announcement or the stream as there is no patch note like other games. Ok so I start watching the stream hoping to get some info. So there is Salty in beginning saying all this things and how she going to reveal which troops got buffed or nerf and whatever so I date there and the stream was only about some yoga bs that her friend was talking about and Salty reminding people to reach certain amount of views or subs for them to get that juicy code lol m on console as if I care anyway so m watching and waiting then it’s the end of the stream. And Salty is talking about that milestone that they didn’t reach and without mentioning anything about the patch note apart from this new menu in which we already can see we know and we have it already. I had to read in forum and watch Tacet on YouTube to Learn about this patch. And the only mythic I own were crafted 2years in game :pleading_face:

Finishing 3-4 floors in Doom and still having same amount of sigils :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Forgot why I never do leaderboard pushes. Discriminatory bullshit.

4 Likes

Takes me usually 40+ battles I’m lv 2000. I only have a few stat points higher than some people getting double the pvp score. There is no way on earth I can do my battles 2x as fast. Ridiculous.

3 Likes

Wait, I don’t understand. Switch has the old feature (50 Gems for a Class switch)?
I thought that the Gem cost for Classes was removed a long time ago.

Yeah I’ve seen it confirmed.

Switch isn’t just 4.2. It’s some weird Frankenstein of an even older version. I think that’s why it’s not following the release schedule of the other platforms exactly: my guess is the troops it skips require something that Switch doesn’t have, so they’re just not going to get it because Switch is never getting an update patch.

1 Like

I thought you knew about coding? The Switch is just a Nintendo Tablet when some cool features. I assume they are behind because those are more stable builds than the current one. Xbox and PS4 were behind PC for at least a year? @Fleg.

Horrible management! Amazing…

Doing factions without potions. Franking :ox: :poop:.

Board favors the Empowered troop. Kills 2 on second cast, then skull spams to take care of the rest.

Thanks for making them only more difficult despite knowing they we ridiculous already outside of Gem to Win events. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Not that a dev ever checks this thread… They don’t want the real feedback.

3 Likes

Talking about a team of faction troops or just a red/blue/hero team? If its the latter, drop two Warded/Fortitude/Impervious troops in last and laugh at them. If its the former, ah, stop trying because it’ll never work.