Things that make you angry while playing GoW

My most ridiculous loss was like, only enemy hero left (DawnB) at 1 hp, 0 mana and burning, when i pass turn the burn disappear, he fill db and shoot (damage was low and i still had 3 troops at decent hp) then after like 1 sec (i swear i missed the cascade, if db can even make cascades, dunno) he shoot it again, wasnt enough to kill me but after that on the board there was not even a single 3 match (or skulls) i could use and in the 5 turns that lasted he finished my team with skulls gifted from the sky, hilarious.

2 Likes

ANY TRANSFORMATION TROOPS! SCREW THEM ALL!

itā€™s the main reason I hate delves because at the higher levels it is not easy to kill them and because of the stupid changes to force you to beat every single room to be able to get all the rewards doesnā€™t help matters. Lose your main damage dealer? Tough, leave or die in the GOBLIN THRONEROOM!

Speaking of which, Fizzbang needs more randomization or removing the extra turn because her explosion happens every single time and with the Queen, itā€™s impossible to win oh and, did I mention your main damage dealer being transformed into a useless troops like Toadstool?! Oh yeah.

Iā€™m so infurated right now because of that and it makes me utterly hate this game at times. Goblins and transformation are just the worst and no, I didnā€™t have any freeze troops since it wouldnā€™t fit and I rather have the trusty entangle over a random freeze any day at the higher levels where a bad cascade is game over.

Donā€™t even get me started on the amount of lucky cascades the enemies get, especially if they are goblins were they go from nearly dead to +50 hp each. WHY CANā€™T I GET THAT LUCK!?

TLDR: REMOVE TRANSFORMATION AND NERF FIZZBANG!

Edit: Oh and I canā€™t believe I forgot about it but yeah, Dragonā€™s Eye as well needs a major look at and prevent it from having a guaranteed transform without a negative like transforming the user into a Baby Dragon.

3 Likes

oh, so much things what i hate, but in the summary its the cheating aiā€¦

like 100% bandit summon, cascades where i can get afk and make a coffee, skullcascades from hell, extraturns from 3 match, 100% manasurgechance, antistorms, storms created from troops they canā€™t create storms, turn 1 losses etc.

i donā€™t have problems with losses but they way how iā€™ve been ridiculous fucked in this game kills my fun every day and i play it only for my guild these days and that is uncool. no one likes to get punked.

5 Likes

Recently? Infinite standoff with Prismatic Orb in GW. :angry:

Going to the bar and pick a fightā€¦

14 Likes

Growth orbs arenā€™t worth a fight :laughing:. But in all seriousness; sorry for the poor luck.

My results were a little better, but similar:

8 Likes

Of course you know not to pick a bar fight, you have so much wisdom.

6 Likes

Wisdom is at least much more valuable over growth so there is that. If I got 3 Growth for the pain and suffering of 200+ enemiesā€¦

We have yet to get a Slimeball rescueā€¦

Not exactly angry butā€¦getting a mythic from a chest after you crafted it in the Soulfourge just a few days ago.

1 Like

Yeah. The only time that itā€™s ā€œniceā€ is when you can use more than one copy of that Mythic, in a team, like Ra.

The last 2 weeks are very frustrating for me. In my opinion, something is different, i loss twice as much matches to all the time before, but i changed nothing. And all the matches i loss are soo ridiculous that the fun is far away.
I donā€™t knowā€¦ :roll_eyes::triumph::grimacing:

We just got it. gihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

3 Likes

You may have slightly strayed over the pegi 12 threshold here tho I do understand your frustration.

The fact All Seeing Eyeā€™s faction team is atrocious. Especially in the mirror match where the enemy leech outsteals your attack, plenty of wide scale high damage and of course, Watch Mother being completely screwed over on mana front.

Ocularen blocks Blue and Xerodar changes Yellow to skullā€¦ even at level 200, it was worse than Hall of Guardians.

There is something wrong with this pictureā€¦any guesses?

Orbs of growth or wisdom should NOT be given as automatic prizes when their drop rate is already so high.

2 Likes

What annoys me the most is simple:

When the enemy leaves you only one turn, and then that move will result in such a way that the enemy will use it to get a skull match that will do 46 skull damage while you have 46 life left. It happened just yesterday in the Bounty event.

P.S.: I have to buy a new chair now. It was already broken before that, donā€™t worry. :wink:

I loathe PvP so much and getting the PvP weekly mission makes me so pissed off at how BS it is. Enemies getting bonus turns from 3 matches, the mana I need never being available but always for the enemy, DRAGONā€™S EYE STILL NEEDS NERFED, titan spam, skeleton key comp, board perfectly set up for an empowered troop to activate Dragonā€™s Eye or Yao Guai and so onā€¦

Very few team comps are fun to go against in PvPā€¦ itā€™s so unbalanced and really shows a lack of caring from developers like the higher tier Delves and original Tower of Doom rewards (I donā€™t even know if they changed anything).

1 Like

Skull drop takes out my first troop.
Death Mark takes out my second troop as soon as it could.
Iron gut missed itā€™s devour despite the 60% chance to devour. Quickly dies after from skull drops.

I didnā€™t even get one 4 or 5 gem match.
I was on my last sigil of courseā€¦

Itā€™s crap like this that makes players feel like the game ā€œcan be riggedā€.
Too much artificial bad luck in a game mode where the AI doesnā€™t need any luck.

5 Likes

Well, even if dont make me angry seen got used by now this is how it was my last sigil.

On my first turn cant do anything more than matching 3 brown, got barrier and filled mang.

AI turn, Glaycion fill up, cast, destroy hero and second troop.

My second turn, i retreated.

1 Like