The Wargening

Wait they buffed Dire wolf? Thought I felt something in the middle of the night.:wink:

And Fenrir too I see. Nice!

1 Like

Do you even…Warg?

1 Like

I play against 4 Kerberos full traited… and without any trait, warg “pack master” applies…???

this trait is a bit boring… after 15 min:

I don’t know if i can defeat this team… you kill 1 2 or 3 at the same time… they resurect… but i’ll continue. Probably in 1 hour i defeat them or i surrend

2 Likes

I fear they succumbed to mass disenchant a few times… fortunate really, or their kennels would now be larger than the continent of Africa…

It’s not Pack Master, mind you, it’s Gate Guardian. You can see in the screenshot that Kerberos’ traits were somehow transferred to the last Warg. Obviously a bug.

you right…and i surrender, i’m bored

Please Devs, take a look on this

can someone tell me why the forest guardian has magic=0 in lyya list and also in my files?
on this picture here he has 8 magic…

also the other 2 troops have not 13 magic when maxed to level 20 - what is the reason for this difference?!

please someone explain to me - thx

He gets no Magic from leveling, but the card displayed is getting magic from kingdom bonuses etc.

We are doing so.

1 Like

Thanks @Nimhain

Hey guys, in case you haven’t seen we have posted an update about the Maugrim Woods rework here: Maugrim Woods Kingdom Rework... Rework - #3 by Nimhain

Updated updated troops:

I’m seeing people open Event Chests and get off-kingdom legendaries, what’s with that … its hard enough to get this thing as it is, I actually gave up on ascending it. Me. Give up.

Maybe when we get this week’s event keys.

1 Like

Yes, happened to me.

Also, didn’t get my daily login stuff today - raised a ticket.

1 Like

Did someone get the new legendary out of event chests yet?
I just opened 264 event chests and didn’t get it. Probably just bad RNG but I’d like to make sure.

It’s definitely in event chests.

20 event chests drop me 2x new legendary

alright, thanks for the answer
then it’s just bad luck v.v

A question; Bunni’Nog is a beast and has the Fast trait, what happens to his mana if one have him in a team with a fully traited, Forest Guardian? Do he get 3-4 extra manas, starting out with filled up 10 or 11 out of 14 manas?

Why would Warg get a legendary trait? I mean, it’s EXACTLY what The Dragon Soul and Infernal King’s legendary trait does, only with a lower chance of proc…

1 Like