The Wargening

I’ll be spending as ton of event keys and gems this week apparently to get the Forest Guardian

1 Like

So that’s the warg.

1 Like

Maybe they have a new artist in the “house”? Personally i liked it.

1 Like

Cockatrice is really quite potent, with making a bunch of brown when draining a lot of mana, it can easily score multiple turns filling itself. End result, a mana drained and entangled opposing team.

Cockatrice, Cockatrice, Deep Borer, Bone Dragon. Double brown or Brown/Yellow banner.

The ability to full mana drain, and entangle, and then do double skull damage is exceedingly strong. BD cranking skulls and the enemy melts. And Cockatrice is immune to entangle, so opposing troops can’t thwart the skull damage.

2 Likes

I’ve wondered about that. A lot of the new artwork seems significantly more cartoon-y than previously. (I’m looking at you, Sharkey. Although really, all the Blackhawk troops.) Possibly I wouldn’t mind it if it didn’t seem like such a departure from the previous style. As it is, I’m really not a fan. Compared to something like Amira, who just really shines for me - all that texture and gradation of colour - Wayfinder just looks kind of cheap somehow. Rushed, maybe.

Forest Guardian looks awesome, though.

3 Likes

As with most art, to each his own. I just personally find it completely jarring compared to almost everything else.

I have theories about what is scary in these balance changing… and I am not sharing because I don’t want to see that everywhere … sorry not sorry.

4 Likes

Warg seems to follow the “traditional” art style we had so far, so i think they are adding more artists and not replacing the veterans. At least that’s what i hope.

Well, i sort of assume that generic troops, Non-Epics, are in general a little less detailed because there is no much depth in their story. But in this case in particular it’s just a different style. Amira does have a great artwork, but it’s a more “digitally touched” art while i also like traditional, cartoonish even, art too. So both are good to me.

Sure, after all “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” :+1:

Wow these troops look awesome!

I’ll post this in bug section too:
When kerberos trait procs to summon Warg and the troop that got killed had burning effect on it, burning effect gets transfered to Warg. Kill was made by matching skulls from a troop that had trait to burn enemies on skull damage (infernal king as seen in picture). Can’t post the picture because it’s to large :confused:

super secret!

1 Like

New troops:

Changed troops:

6 Likes

Just to note, the description in the announcement says that the Ranger’s random damage is a 3x boost, but the card says 5x, and it does in fact do 5x damage.

3 Likes

That’s been tested with Mechanic and Tankbot 2000 (before trait change), it was still only 50% charge.

Thanks, we’ve fixed that.

2 Likes

Well just need to stun cockatrice

1 Like

Nice! Good thing I don’t have any gems or keys left from trying to five-star Blackhawk.

1 Like

Very exciting! I really like the synergy and thematic value of the 3 new Troops AND I love the rework and rebalance of the existing Troops! Thank you Devs!

NowayJoe2Go

Dire Wolf is awesome now.
Did you keep your Dire Wolf pack team, @Jainus?

1 Like

I wonder how this event will shake up the meta. Lots of buffs. So glad another slayer has gone x3.

1 Like