Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/the-wargonning/
Now is the time of the beast!
While Kerberos may guard the Abyssal Gates, the Wargs are his servants, sent out to gather the Souls that feed their master.
Beware, because now Kerberos can summon Wargs too!
The most subtle and sly of the Wargare scouts are known as the Wayfinders.
In battle, they will harass the enemy from behind with hit and run tactics.
They are also excellent trackers, silent and stealthy; few creatures ever escape them.
The Forest Guardian is an ancient ancestral spirit, inhabiting Maugrim Woods.
Ancient tales of the Wargare refer to the guardian as the companion of Wulfgarok, the First Wargare, progenitor of his race. It is said that together they tamed the woods, slaying the ancient Black Dragon Elemaugrim who had ruled the woods for many centuries.
It is also said that if anyone invades the woods, the Forest Guardian will rally the beasts and the Wargare, and perhaps even its ancient master Wulfgarok, to its side, to defend their homeland.
The Forest Guardian will be available only in Event Chests this week, and will be added to Gem, Glory, Guild, and VIP chests in 4 weeks’ time.
It’s time for a new kingdom rework, and this time it’s Maugrim Woods! There’s buffs from the Dire Wolf right up to Kerberos.
- Spell has been reworked. His spell now places Hunters Mark, Entangle and deals damage to the first enemy. Spell has kept extra turn for 13+ Green Gems.
- Now Gains Magic at levels 1, 5, 10, 15, 17, 19 and 20
- Mana Cost increased from 6 to 8
- Changed Trait: Cunning to Entrapment
- Order of traits has changed from Cunning > Nature Brand > Agile, to Nature Brand > Entrapment > Agile
- Spell has been modified. Spell still drains enemy mana and entangles the enemy. Now creates flat number of brown gems, boosted by Mana drained. (Edited: Boost ratio has been reduced)
- Trait Adjusted: Changed Avenger to Entrapment
- Mana Cost increased from 9 to 10
- Damage randomly split among enemies is now boosted by enemies still alive, x5 boost ratio.
- Base spell damage increased from 2 to 4
- Spell now deals triple damage vs. Beasts
- Changed trait: Leader to Armored
- Order of traits has changed from Leader > Beast Slayer > Fire Spirit, to Beast Slayer > Fire Spirit > Armored
- Boost Ratio increase from x3 to x5
- Now gains Magic at levels 4 and 7
- Changed Trait: Sturdy to Impervious
- Order of traits has changed from Sturdy > Avenger > Regeneration, to Avenger > Regeneration > Impervious
- Spell has been reworked. Spell now gives Attack and Life to a target, both scaling from Magic. Spell effect is doubled on Beast allies.
- No longer give Life to all allies.
- Increase Mana cost from 11 to 12
- Troop type change from Wargare to Wargare/ Beast
- Devour chance has been increased from 25% to 50%
- Base damage increased from 4 to 6
- Legendary Trait has been changed, now has a chance to summon a Warg, when an ally dies. (Edited: Chance to summon Warg has been reduced to 25%)
Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.