The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Ah yeah, Hellcat is the 2nd troop I want from Blighted. Might try him in my Sheggra team

Infernal King works great with Sheggra in the intermediary

Do we have confirmation that Twisted Hero AND Infernal King actually are in the Event chest, or is it Venbarak 100%?

VIP keys are popping out Dimetraxia for me, not the IK :stuck_out_tongue:

The Event hasnā€™t even started yet. I believe Event and VIP chests donā€™t reset until then.

Looking forward to trying for IK. Had nice luck with Maw. Finish work then off home I go

1 Like

open 9 event keys and ā€¦

1 infernal king
1 herald of chaos
5 twisted hero
1 salamander
1 lamia

Chests reset early. At least mine did

Guess Iā€™m lucky, got 2 Infernal Kings out of 50 Keys.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great, Talia! :+1:

LOL do we have confirmation that the Infernal Event Chests are working
as advertisedā€¦ for XBOX ONE?

:imp: :skull_crossbones: :smiling_imp:

@Mr.Strange, I summon thee!

I just opened 10 event keys, got 1 Infernal king and 9 twisted heroes :slight_smile:

On X1 that is.

5 Likes

You guys are so lucky. It took 113 event keys for me to get a single IK. My gem horde is dwindling fast at this rate.

On a side note, why is Ferit the featured troop in the Blighted Lands bundle? LOL.

They donā€™t do a good job cleaning up all the data they get from the PC version

Likewise for me. 152 event chests to get one IK. Iā€™m down to 4 gems.

I got to play with a twisted hero in Arena last night. He was SUPER fun the two rounds i was able to get him to cast.

1 Like

Did you buy 50 at a time?

Wondering if there is any basis to the theory that buying in bundles can be more beneficial

Who else was in your team to get his magic to 44?

I had a Djinn that every once in a while boosted it by 2 Magic, but otherwise, it was ALL him ā€œrandomlyā€ boosting his own bad self. At once point, he boosted the Djinn to 25 attack. I didnā€™t even care I lost 2 out of 4 rounds, that card is FUUUUUUNNN! Itā€™s so ā€œslot machine-yā€ with who he puts on the magic for, but manā€¦ I canā€™t wait to get my own.
I had
Ogre
Djinn
twisted hero
hero
USUALLY the ogre stayed up long enough for me to be able to use Djinn even though the blue mana thing didnā€™t work out as nice. I had him first because I knew his attack was the strongest.

1 Like

I did buy 50 at a time after i used my 13 event keys.

Ok cheers. Ill run out of gems if I need that many keys too