The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

I still think something is downright perverse about the XB1 chests; something’s up with them that doesn’t seem to affect the PS4 as much. My Event chest pulls look like this with lots of extraneous troops:

While we’re at it, my Gem pulls still look like this:

The last time that Maw appeared on XB1, I was finally forced to use VIP keys to get him. I am not happy with the way this is turning out with a repeat of the same weirdness in RNG for the last 4 weeks.

I received like 9 lamia 5 watchers and 4 drake riders out of 66 event chests.

Any IK???

@Theicla

I think your sample size might be a bit small (2) 10s. Try to open 50 Event chests at a pull. That seems to help consistently get the Legendary out of every new Kingdom. RNG is very fickle when you not pulling big samples.

PS. Save all your event keys all month for when the next kingdom arrives.

2 Likes

I cannot agree with this more.

+:one::zero::heart:s incoming!

I dont mean to rub salt in but I got lucky for once. Just bought 8 Venbarack (or whatever he is called, just got him to trait Mab) and chanced my arm opening 1 event key.

Edit: Xbox One

3 Likes

I pulled one, good enough for me

2 Likes

2 Likes

You replied to yourself? hahahahaha you are a funny dude.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, leave it to the RNG gods to mock me. I got a second IK after opening 12 glory keys after someone completed a key quest. That would have been nice before I spent over 1k gems to get him… :sob:

4 Likes

Its time to forget pseudo… and to go full random

1 Like

I’m still getting Dimetraxia from VIP chest…

[quote=“VegaDark541, post:115, topic:10582, full:true”]
I got an IK after opening 12 glory keys after someone completed a key quest. [/quote]
That happened to me as well. Halfway to Mythic!

1 Like

I got IK on first event key but have zero of the other Blighted troops after using gold/glory keys.

Nice i got him also my team is

Gorgotha ***
Infernal king***
Mercy***
Sheegra*

Fun team