The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Fair play!

Is it possible to have a link placed somewhere to go back and forth with the PC database?

Would there be much effort in having a drop down for who is currently exclusive to PC.

… love trying to give you work!

If I can find a way to add the functionality without compromising the design or cluttering the experience, I’ll add it. I want to add a persistent main menu somewhere but it’s hard to do that and also keep the layout simple and mobile-friendly.

3 Likes

… -------> Blighted Lands <-------…

1 Like

@Lyya
In the top right corner you have language selection for the relevant option the user wants based on flags. What about the top left corner you use the Xbox One / Ps4 logo, and PC/Apple/Android logo? This gives a choice based on the two datasets

Tomorrow’s Event will be the Kingdom of Blighted Lands. The Event Troop will be Venbarak and the Arcane Traitstone available will be Spirits (Blue/Purple)

Blue/Purple Troops for those Arcane Spirits:
Abhorath
Acolyte
Cthyryzyx
Poison Master
Psion
Revenant
Shadow-Hunter
War Sphinx

UPCOMING: Morthani’s Will, Queen Mab and Winter Wolf

#Event Chests:
Will contain mostly Blighted Lands Troops, featured Legendary is Infernal King.

2 Likes

Updated the list to include Lava Elemental and Fire Lizard

I also added Blighted Lands Troops to @Lyya’s Database for the Console filter.

Nice can’t wait to try infernal king he look great

Glad I have a bunch of keys, glory and gems saved up. Hopefully next week we can get a 9th kingdom troop released so I can 5 star another city.

Ghiralee soon, please?

well looks like it’s time to go to work on gettins de golds. Sorry guild, no 200k dono this week. :confounded:

2 Likes

I’d suggest saving Event Keys for new Kingdoms unless you are missing a particular Legendary you really want.

I’ve accumulated 70 since Drifting Sands, practically guarantees 2-5 getting Infernal Kings and a near-Mythic Twisted Hero (the Ultra Rare).

I agree, event keys should be saved solely for kingdoms you need a new legendary from, or new kingdoms. Maybe if you are trying to mythic a particular legendary as well.

If 70 keys guarantees “2-5” IKs, the RNG must favor you much more than me. I had to spend 178 keys to get a single maw, although I did get 2x Gorgotha with 50 and a Silent One with only 8.

1 Like

I got 3 Maws from 80, 2 Hydra from 40 and 1 Psion from 36.

I didn’t save Event Keys before then

Meanwhile back in reality I can’t even get 1 stinkin’ Maw on console. Or that dang bat!!

1 Like

I’ll trade you one of my 4 bats for any of the 5 troops still eluding me - Goblin King, Orion, Keeper of Souls, Carnex, or Hydra. Luckily with Ghiralee coming out soon Carnex should be doable with event keys. Also Nobend Brothers for Goblin King. Hydra seems like a sure bet since there’s a low number of troops there, but Orion and Keeper of Souls may prove difficult.

1 Like

Done. Deal. I’ll trade you goblin king, kos, and the hydra I have. Now we gotta figure out this trading thing…

Divinion Fields and Khetar Events are far away too. Wild Fang should be here within a month at the latest, he’s from 1.8 damnit

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to have to hope to get these with glory keys If I’m to get them anytime soon.

Cheers for the info. Looks like I will spend glory to gain enough arcane for Mab. Then use those event keys hoping for Infernal King… then spend gems on event keys if required…

Do we know if all 9 Blighted Lands troops are coming tomorrow?

Creeper and Hellcat WILL NOT unfortunately. They were a x2 Troop Event much later