The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Thanks we getting close to it i was wondering lol

This is a great troop for me. I want him and his traitstones. Mythic fully traited Nog going to stomp out those Knight Coronets swarming me.

Keeper of Souls - dont see the benefit in his 2nd and 3rd traits right now/ever.

Bone Dragon - his would be nice

1 Like

Lol only knight team i see is strat, he must be tired to see my name in revenge list :slight_smile:

1 Like

500 Glory per bundle but only 3000 total to Mythic it. I like it.

There are a few on PS4. I try and have Knights as my main defense

What do you see way up there at level 1000? I was only getting knights and goblins after hitting 200 but it not as bad now after 300.

Also got some on x1 but i see more goblins

I love facing Goblins. I just use my superior Goblin team or Original Blue and flood the board with Blue Mana, which no Goblin uses.

Yeah when i started the game i hate them but now they are very easy to beat

1 Like

Yeah! Arcane skulls! Early Christmas for me. Since it’s a legendary troop is it 2 or 3 stones per 500 glory?

Still only 2

1 Like

I will buy 5 to mythic him then keep banking for the catch up

How did you now? Your balls made out of crystal?

You need 6

1 Like

Alright i will buy 6 no big deal :slight_smile:

Still crossing fingers to get update this week

We all are. The huge number in the chest box is driving me insane and I take my frustrations out on the weaker Forum members

Might be a PS4/X-Box difference. I’m around Level 430 on PS4 and see tons of Knights, though it does feel like it is thinning out a little bit lately.

Knights are considered a mid-game theme by most. Just wait until we get some of the new OP Troops like Emperor Khorvash

Still wondering how it going to work i really would like to know how much glory will cost the bundle, i know we can buy them individualy but wich one will be priorise for the event and vip chest?

Are we going to see only legendary and mythic in these bundle?

Legendaries and Mythics go into chests with RNG being your only chance to get them. Same with a bunch of other Troops that were Event Troops for PC.