The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

@HKdirewolf
@Robert

We’ve been hacked!

1 Like

Oh no, not you too!

2 Likes

I thought they needed to do the update before they could release Glacial Peaks. I think we might get one more single troop event on Tuesday, followed by a mid-week update with the new kingdom (kingdom released, troops dumped into chests, but no event troops available for glory until a couple weeks later). That seems to be more-or-less how they do it on PC/Mobile. If I’m right, that might mean Wild Fang, Nobends, or maybe Bunni’Nog (but probably not, since he’s legendary).

I’m about 85% sure Glacial Peaks was included in the last console update, but it’s possible you’re right.

1 Like

Im 100% sure i want the update right now

4 Likes

I think if that were the case, they would have introduced it this week or last.

Sorry gentlemen I misread ‘event’ as ‘kingdom’. I dont think Mab land is the next event; likely be another turd of a troop that nobody cares about… hopefully, as I would like the better troops to wait until the discounted troop deal begins

1 Like

It wasn’t unfortunately

I picked a good two weeks to vacation, I’m not missing anything worth missing lol

So what next?

legendary

1 Like

Bunni nog? I wish he was event troop

…winner …

1 Like

what kingdom is he?

Bunni’Nog is from Pan’s Vale

1 Like

Seriously? I’ll be using that glory so. Need to buy enough for that 3rd trait :slight_smile:

We will have the news what Kingdom it is as soon as @death signs in from Australia, for some reason he is in a time zone that is 12 hours ahead of Sirrian’s post also from Australia (seems like an awful big country spanning that many time zones, or someone likes to sleep in) :wink: :grinning: jk

Tomorrow’s Event will be the Kingdom of Pan’s Vale. The Event Troop will be Bunni’Nog (Legendary) and the Arcane Traitstone available will be Skulls (Purple/Brown)

Purple/Brown Troops for those Arcane Skulls:
Ancient Horror
Bone Dragon
Bunni’Nog
Dokkalfar
Drake Rider
Dermot
Goblin Shaman
Grave Knight
Herald of Chaos
Keeper of Souls
Kerberos
Vampire Lord
Watcher

UPCOMING: Corrupt Sorceress (Ultra Rare)

#Event Chests:
Will contain mostly Pan’s Vale Troops, featured Legendary is The Silent One/Bunni’Nog. (need confirmation)

2 Likes

Anyone know if there is a max level for the guild task?

Apparently not. It goes above 1000 on PS4

1 Like