The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Is psion actually in event chests? Only see his image under vip chests…

Pretty sure that’s typical that legendaries aren’t shown on the event chest page and are only under the VIP chests, even though they can drop from event chests. I already have Psion mythic so I haven’t purchased any event chests this time around so I can’t 100% confirm however.

1 Like

I got 2 Psion’s this afternoon to get it mythic for my defence team from event chests.

So yes, it’s in the event chests.

1 Like

Fair play, thank you

@Verdugo
I use Psion for offence w/ Bat and Valk sometimes. Out of curiosity what’s your Defense team with Psion? I can see that he could be a decent troop for the AI (ability is non-targeted so he can’t “miss” and hit a non optional troop).

psion is nice but i think 5 mana is not enough you only need to match 4 gems and you are full again
i like the guardian combined with webspinner he remove all the mana i think it is more effective

Blue/Green banner
Gorgotha
Psion
Venoxia
Crimson Bat
All traited

It’s had the most success out of any defence team I’ve ever used, is consistent at winning and it’s actually an old team put together by dhjl who used to play but quit a month or so ago.

I’ll sometimes switch out Psion for Abhorath, however, it’s not really effective and I’ve got an Abhorath team I use as well but it’s not quite as consistent at defending as said team above.

Psion is also severely underrated, in my opinion. It’s an awesome troop to use to completely keep the enemy team at bay and can be a nuisance when you’re fighting against it if it manages to get a cast off, etc.

1 Like

i use similar team then you

gorghota
crimson bat
infernal king
crimson bat

80% win

Can anyone tell me how you get your hero to mythical level. All of the collectable characters are upgradeable by ascending but heroes dont have that option and I know there must be a way cos ive battled against mythic heros in pvp

Get your level to 500 to get hero to mythic level

1 Like

So… No psion, yet again. And I accidentally spent 93 gems on gem keys, so… I feel I’m bad at this slot machine idea. Not much of a gambler, today. And I just replied to myself… So, there’s that.

5 Likes

You got acces to vip chest? If so this is the best place to get him just buy chest 1 by 1 and you will get it in 4-5 try maybe less

1 Like

No, alas, I’ve only got vip 3. But I have heard of it popping in event chests. If someone wants to start a go fund me for me, I do take charity from strangers! :wink:

1 Like

Ok, a couple of questions.

1. Are you a completionist?
  2. Do you primarily use a True Damage Team?

If the answer to both of these questions is No, I’d save your resources. If yes, pull the Event chests until you’re happy.

2 Likes

Gotta catch 'em all, strat. I use primarily poison teams, so, I guess I’m pulling event chests. I love my Webspinner. So cuddly.

If I didn’t need souls, I’d be playing sea troll instead of valk with Webspinner.

What’s everyone think the next event is? I’m thinking we see Glacial Peak released next week. Finally all those stones I saved up to trait Mab will be used…if I can pull her.

Pretty much has to be Mab time. Be nice to try her out

Jainus you play console now? -lowers glasses- oh what the…that’s not Jainus, it’s Robert.

2 Likes

Yes Jainus it is me Robert. Wait a minute, who in the blue hell

3 Likes