The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Well if it is the case i will probably only buy 1 bundle of each just to make sure i got 1 of each troop, for me it make no sense to pay glory for something i can get in glory or gem chest , i already got enough traistones for the horsemen so i will be very selective unless the bundle are very cheep

Yeah, getting Bunniā€™Nog so close to the update and the flood of new troops has me a little nervous about the value of investing a lot in him. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll be flooded with Khorvash, Manticore, Mab teams soon enough. Still, there arenā€™t a lot of other troops on the upcoming list that will be available for glory that I am more interested in, so I may just go for it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s my plan. Buy 1 of each unless I want/need the Arcane Traitstone.

I hope they give us a chance to buy each Arcane. I will lose my $#!+ if they rip us off.

@Sirrian
@Alpheon

Tornā€¦I have saved up about 4000 glory, do I want to spend 3000 mythicing Bunniā€™nog? I do need arcane skull traitstones, but when the catch up troops are starting to be released Iā€™ll have very little to work withā€¦

1 Like

Well are you going to use him in a team? If not i would just wait for catch up

Thatā€™s exactly me. Iā€™ve got a bit more glory saved up than you, but not having any idea of how many troops theyā€™ll be flooding us with, or how much the ā€˜slight discountā€™ on glory bundles will be makes it really hard to weigh options. For me, I wonā€™t be worrying about getting Bunni to Mythic - itā€™s all about that third trait, and I canā€™t remember how many Arcane Skulls Iā€™ve got.

Nope, I wonā€™t be using him. I never find knight teams hard to deal with.

Then buy 1 and move on, unless you want the Arcanes for Bone Dragon or something.

Of course knowing what discount we gonna get would be awesome, but look like devs donā€™t want to tell usā€¦

Discount bundles are a thing? I fully expect no discount and no x2 Glory Event to help. The status quo has been ā€œtough $#!+ā€ for Console players, why would that change? It wonā€™t

Well @Sirrian said we suppose to get a discount

1 Like

If so, that would be awesome indeed

Trying to find the thread

They said a ā€œsmallā€ discount. Iā€™m envisioning like 10% off the usual price, maybe 20% if we are lucky.

2 Likes

We will be getting Glory in Guild Tasks, more in PvP and we can even get more turns in TH. There will be more Glory for you to spend soon enough

Expecting 20% too. 320 glory for epics and 240 for the rest.

Personally I think half price would be more appropriate but im sure id be accused of being greedy

2 Likes

You are greedy :wink:

2 Likes

There it is

2 Likes

2 Likes

Read all your posts and everything you said mirrors me exactly. I still see enough knights to want a traited Nog but it is reducing.

Also nervous about investing in him when the landscape is about to change so muchā€¦ but want to go for it anyway. All I want is that 3rd trait but cant remember how many arcane I need.

2 Likes