The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Sure, those will be players who ever started the game, but I play daily, am in a top 25 guild and am usually between 6,000 and 10,000 in the PVP rankings. Anyway, the numbers aren’t important. The point is that if Xathenos is a mythic, relatively few players will have the means to virtually guarantee that they obtain him from chests. You of all people know that there are no absolute guarantees, no matter how much you play or spend.

We’ll know more in a few hours. I can’t believe the only people talking about this release are console players who won’t be getting it for another week…

1 Like

Yeah i was hoping for friday it really suck we need to wait 7 days. Well at least it’s approved

3 Likes

Does seem logical for Xath to be a part of a tutorial or similar.

8 days for skull baiting AI. Not my favourite type of baiting.

1 Like

@Stan’s number seem right to me, keep in mind its players NOT active players. Launched the game basically. … and Its a free to play game…

2 Likes

I hope your mind wasn’t going where mine did. And I will say no more on that.

I was thinking of my favorite kind of baiting…

Fishing is so much fun!

3 Likes

I can’t be bothered using the Xbox app to check as it’s laborious but they are 12% and 7% on trueachievements.com

Can I assume that you are a master??

Ha😁 You should know better than using that site for this type of info. I’ll leave it a that.

6% and 3% on Xbox itself. Shirleys still seem low.

1 Like

Nah… Amateur

Now your using the same criteria to compare!

Its interesting that the X1 version is seeing far more player retention (almost double the PS) based on those easy Trophies/Achievements.

Edit: maybe not retention…, but definitely more play time after trying the game.

It’s because not much of the player base actually play gems of war, so stats are skewed towards more popular games as far as I know.

But people need to download the game to be included in these numbers?

1 Like

@Nephilim
Players need both Download and Launch "Gems of War specifically to be included. Obviously something like Gears of War is not included (as it has its own stats)

1 Like

Yes that’s what I’m saying, not that many people play gow compared to cod and battlefield etc. So if there is a player base of a hundred and 90 play battlefield and all unlock the platinum, that would be a common plat with 90%.
If ten people do the same thing with gow, that would be a rarer plat with a 10% unlock rate.
That’s how I thought it worked anyway.

Ok. I misunderstood you.

But look at “popular” game like SW:BF. A super easy Achievement to capture a Droid in Droid run. I got it almost immediately by accident just playing the game. Only 9.31% of players have it. (Scrubs not playing the objectives😉)

“Win a battle” 35.32
"Earn any collectible Star 7.48%
These are over the top easy, even if you are in the kitchen your 20v20 team can win… Achievement Unlocked

1 Like

Xathenos is only available via crafting then. A pain to get too.

1 Like

So any surprise mythic release tomorow?

They said there’d be a bigger gap this time.