The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Any guesses at next event? Also any guesses when next kingdom or mythic?

Personally I’ve got my fingers crossed that the new kingdom event week coincides the same week as the new mythic to kill 2 birds with 1 stone in regards of opening chests.

Event: Maugrim Woods, Sunday.
Kingdom: The Bear one. Friday
Mythic: My Little Pony. 2 Fridays

Someone else please feel free to substitute the correct names. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What I said 2 days ago still holds, I think.

3 Likes

The kingdom is Urskaya and the mythic is Queen Aurora. Although MLP is a better explanation

@Saltypatra can you please confirm if we gonna get the new kingdom this week? So we don’t waste all our ressources for nothing . Thank you

Console won’t be getting Urskaya until the next update.

4 Likes

@Saltypatra Noooooooo this is sad.

Next update is 3.1 right? So that may mean 3.1 is right around the corner :blush:

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for.

She didn’t say when the next update will be. Could be this week

That said it’s a little disheartening when many months worth of kingdoms and troops are supposed to be added with an update and then 1 kingdom later we’re already told we have to wait for the next update. Maybe that one will have all the new things. Maybe it got delayed because of last minute changes like what happened to the sisters. Regardless it’s just yet another frustrating thing to deal with.

And yeah normally I don’t post responses like this because it’s something that’s been heard before and really accomplishes nothing. After all I am just 1 person and whether I stay or go, it matters little. But sometimes you just need to yell out a little because you want to love the game and instead are just given more frustrations in return.

3 Likes

Il like your optimism @Ghaleon but im affraid it’s not so soon

Maybe you are right @Shiratori and i hope it’s the case, but usually sirrian post some video about new update contents, this is why i doubt we will get it this week and also the pc/mobile guys didin’t get the update yet and i suppose they will get it before us

I did say it wasn’t available until the update. I knew I’d read it somewhere. Still, we might get that update sooner rather than later, or maybe just ‘soon’. @stan

1 Like

I knew burning 200 precious event keys just for a wulfgarok was a desperate attempt and a waste. Didn’t help my guild mate pulled one in 50.

2 Likes

Yep, 50 keys got me a 2nd wulf along with a forest guardian and kerberos, now both mythics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Dan_ozzzy189
I Used 200 0 Wolf☹ Guild mate got his with 100. I stopped for now. Event Keys are crazy expensive. Now that my last MW troop Forest Guardian is Mythic its a massive waste to use any Event Keys. Unless I want to try my 1:1,000 luck for the Mythic.

1 Like

What are the odds of pulling a mythic from event chests equal to? Same percentage as a gem key? Glory Key?

All I’ve heard is that they’re abysmal for the cost of event keys…

@Raphius

As I wrote one post above they are the same as Gem Keys. 1:1,000.

2 Likes

It’s better then 1:1M so you saying i got a chance? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow, that’s pretty daft on my part. My bad!

Thanks, though.

Edit: To be fair, I was reading down the thread, got to @Stan’s post, the questions popped into my head, and i clicked reply there.

…should have kept reading, though (apparently)!

2 Likes

No problem :grin:

Please keep in mind abysmal luck is possible even with those odds as @ZooKeeper will attest to for Pharos-Ra. This and my personal experience is the reason why I stopped at only 200 this time. I burned everything I had on Blighted Lands for Abby and came up empty.