The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

How official are those odds? Are they based on records kept by players such as Rasper?

I still believe that he was not in event chest that time. I mean no one seen anyone pulled him from event chest, not even Sirrian himself. Maybe everyone just had rotten luck that week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Though 2 weeks ago I got Wulfgarok from event chest which was my first ever mythic I pulled from event chest. Iā€™ve learned from my mistake so I opened event chest once I saw Salty pulled one and confirmed that he was there.

2 Likes

100% perfectly official by Sirrian himself, carved in stone, carried up a mountain, pinned and posted on the main forum, using pink and gold fonts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unamused:

Come on, Youā€™ve been reading the forums. Those are player generated numbers based on large sample sizes as the developers never confirm drop rates.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen it discussed in a long time, have the values settled close to a clean 1:1000 then?

I thought it was closer to 1:750.

Thanks

1 Like

It may be a small quality of life update- no new features (although it may bring the new guild wars update). They released Frost Lizard as a bonus troop this week, which means the buffer is really small:

Anthea - Divinion Fields Epic - Green/Blue (3.0) [June 19]
Artema - Divinion Fields Legendary - Brown/Yellow (3.0) [June 19]
Corrupted Urska - Urskaya Ultra Rare - Red/Purple (3.0.5) [July 17]
Wisp - Silverglade Ultra Rare - Red/Purple (3.0.5) [July 24]

Supposedly, Divinion Fields also needs the next update, so Wisp is the only event troop eligible for release right now. Note that Summer imp did not get a glory week at all yet and is still in season one more week. Autumnal Imp rotates in on Aug 1 (although he has been in glory packs previously), so those can also be pulled if needed. And new weekly troops will come out on PC for us to catch up on. So we are really close to release parity and we will just have to catch up those past troops at a later date.

1 Like

That was a real surprise to me, especially since the centaurs canā€™t be released. Also, Wisp was changed at the last minute before PC/Mobile release, so they would either need to hold that one for an update or release the empowered version which was presumably loaded into our 3.0.5 update. Strictly speaking, I donā€™t think there are any previously released (non-mythic) PC/Mobile troops that can be released to us withouta an update, so we might be looking at a Summer Imp event next week, or maybe even a simultaneous release with whatever is coming out on PC/Mobile next week.

For now, I think Iā€™m out of the prediction game againā€¦

3 Likes

Done!!!

3 Likes

So prediction time.

I have no clue. So letā€™s start with this.

@Saltypatra you had said that we need an update for the next kingdom. Will there be a surprise update on Friday (or even Thursday) for said kingdom? Iā€™m guessing if just data is added and no features, it should eb easy to get approval. If not, is this update being saved for the next main update (which would suck if so).

And if not my prediction isā€¦ This weekā€™s pc event of Silverglade? Damn. That would mean save event keys for Friday when My Little Pony should be in all chests including event chestsā€¦

2 Likes

@Saltypatra
So are we back to 3weeks for mythic releases?

1 Like

You wonā€™t be getting Uskaya this week, no surprise update unfortunately @Shiratori.

Mythic releases will be a bit more frequent for console as we rapidly approach being caught up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So next friday sound good?
And about the update i think 1 month sound more like what i heard :slight_smile:

My Little Pony should be available next Friday then.

Also, with no surprise update that leaves Wisp as our next eventā€¦ 1 week behindā€¦ which means the event is Silverglade.

That would mean come next Friday, Queen Aurora should be in all chests including Event chests as sheā€™s a Silverglade troop. In that case, save the keys for Friday to maximize all odds.

1 Like

Hint, Wisp is not your next event.

That is all I can say. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well doesnā€™t that make for the biggest surprise out there since thereā€™s nothing else left ā€œbehindā€ to be caught up on other than things that need an update.

Unless weā€™re whipping out the impsā€¦

Iā€™d hope for Apocalypse but yeahā€¦ You can all start laughing now.

Any other hints that can be offered? Yes Iā€™m channelling my inner @Rickygervais here.

Edit. Denied, just like Ricky. Hiw about this then. Any other hints as to what itā€™s not? Like ā€œitā€™s not Apocalypseā€ becauseā€¦ yeah yeah stop laughing.

2 Likes

Summer imp, or simultaneous release are options.

2 Likes

Yeah I already said the imp which means I get to save glory and event keysā€¦ (It would be a very meh troop choice for me personally. Not saying itā€™s bad just not that interesting for me.)

But what else is even an option at this point?

I donā€™t think it will happen, my vote go for summer imp also

1 Like

Also to address something said earlier, we always make sure to test in the office when Mythics are in event chests or newly released. :slight_smile: You will usually see me pull them on PC/Mobile, and our testing account opens them on Console.

1 Like

@Saltypatra What is your testing account on console?

I knew you would ask this straight away! XD Iā€™m not telling. :stuck_out_tongue: