The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I’m doing that cause I’d like a second. If I get that last Kerberos needed for mythic too so much the better.

I don’t like the Yaga’s Hut it’s a ridiculous troop imo and Leashy… kind of useless

Just curious, What’s your Event Key stash and Gems pile?

Well I have no where near Ricky levels of spending. But at rhe moment I’m currently holding onto 220 event keys and 2871 gems. I had more keys but dropped a fair number to get my last Psion needed for Mythic.

However since I’ve been told I have near mythic levels of good luck when it comes to pulling things, I’ll probably just need whatever is earned from Monday’s tasks. We’ll see if that’s true.

2 Likes

Lol i don’t have much more then you 372 event keys and 3872 gems

Wow, Your a gambler! I have 700 Event Keys and 27.5k Gems and feel like I’m dangerously risking the next Mythic by spending for Wulf next week when there will be a new Kingdom on Friday and then another Mythic ‘My Little Pony’ the following week.

Thanks for replying :grinning: , I’m not boosting, I just seriously feel like I don’t have enough of a cushion to even try it. Particular after what happened to me with the Blighted Lands Event Key fishing expedition :frowning:

1 Like

Good thing i got that wulf so i will skip that one

3 Likes

I pulled Stonehammer by spending all my glory keys…

All 10 of them.

As @death would have me say here… Woof.

4 Likes

What is the bonus of the kingdom?

Life (10 char)

1 Like

I went from 24,000 gems to 12,500 to get Elemaugrim. I promised myself I would stop at 12,500, said “This is absolutely the last batch” and got him on that try. That is by far the most I have ever spent to get a mythic, mostly because I’ve had the good luck to get it much earlier (most of the time), or the good sense to stop before I lost it all (Draak, Ketras).

5 Likes

How did you get so many gems?

I earn more than I spend.

More specifically, I had a pretty good hoard when the guild update came and I don’t think I’ve dipped much below 20,000 since (at least until now). I do my daily tasks as often as possible, never spent more gems on GW sentinels than I was guaranteed to get back and have been really lucky or disciplined on Mythic releases. For event chests, I had a good supply from glory packs and usually stop at 1 or 2 on Legendaries so I don’t burn through that many on new kingdom releases or worry about getting Lengendaries to Mythic in a hurry. I only fished for a Mythic once using event chests and won’t ever do it again. All that to say I don’t think I’ve ever spent gems to buy an event key.

4 Likes

Personally, I “try” to never spend them. I always use my keys first. I also generally never open anything ever unless its a Mythic week (or new Kingdom). As soon as I get it the Mythic, I stop. Before long the Gems start piling up.

But a string of bad luck will dig deep into the pile fast. I roughly consider 22.5k or 500 VIP ‘safe’ going into a Mythic Friday.

I have a minor advantage that I don’t spend Gems to upgrade my Sentinels fully and we come 2nd so that’s a full +1,000 (unless I go on vacation, then both times we got 3rd). Which is crazy because I’m not the best player, must be my guild chat messages then :wink:)

1 Like

I was amazed at how fast my gems disappeared when I didn’t get Elemaugrim early. I know that the odds of pulling a mythic don’t increase no matter how many gems you spend, but it was still so tempting to just keep going and going.

@Stan Yep!!! after my break from Gems I returned and Abby was available in the Event Chest then. I burned hundreds of Keys and ALL my Gems at 675 per 50 Chests a few days after coming back to the game :frowning:. Now when I read people being surprised they didn’t get a Mythic after only spending 5k or 9k, I always thinking they didn’t even give it enough “pulls”, the odds are very low.

This is the incident that has me very concerned to push for Wulf via Event Chests next week.

1 Like

I always try for mythics in event chests but i never have more than 4 or 5 hundred keys or 3 or 4 thousand gems to blow through anyway so i think its worth the risk… Never got one that way tho lol

2 Likes

I always spend everything all the time. Only thing I save is event keys especially when the event isn’t what I need. Otherwise it’s spend spend spend… Unless I got the mythic during exclusive times. Back to saving then.

In fact… Exclusive time is over… Let’s see what we get… Bone Daemon… At least it’s new. And Kerberos #6… Mythic time! Guess that means I’m not spending as many event keys now.

2 Likes

@Shiratori Everyone is different, that’s how it is and I think it makes things better more often that not :grinning:. We have a guy in our guild and I’m convinced he loves seeing 0s across the board. Keys, Gems, Glory, Gold all 0 all the time :grin:

1 Like

Buy a lotto ticket @Shiratori

1 Like