The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

@Alpheon can you confirm for me that Bone Daemon is in the loot table on ps4 I did 1500 glory keys not a single one.

@Ghaleon its in chests on ps4.

2 Likes

Thanks @death, I assume you got one?

Yeah. I asked my wife to try after she said she saw @Graeme get one in chat.

2 Likes

Hey @Ghaleon, weā€™ve also quickly done our own tests and weā€™ve pulled the Bone Daemon from both Glory & Gem chests on PS4.

4 Likes

Any chance of Elemaugrim releasing on console this week since pc gets a new kingdom tomorrow supposedly. Or do we need to wait another week?

4 Likes

Would love to know this as well!

As it had only been 13 days since stonehammer was released, I doubt it. Next week only if we are lucky.

It might come early to offset the 4 weeks for Stonehammer. Maybeā€¦

Well i would prefer in 2 weeks so i could get another 3000 gems and try to get him, crossing fingers for a quick drop this time

1 Like

Yeah, whatā€™s the rush. Every 4weeks for mythics please but whatever. :unamused:

1 Like

I think they are far more likely to do a simultaneous kingdom release than do an early mythic release. It is very likely that the newest console update had the new kingdom.

It hasnā€™t. Iā€™m sure itā€™s already been posted by salty.

Are we surprised by this turn of events?

3 Likes

Mythic this week, a good sign that the console patch is coming along smoothly?
Or did they feel they had to give us something since they got a kingdom?

Very surprised. Thank you devs!

1 Like

Hi all. Iā€™m out of town for a couple days. Iā€™ll update the original post for the Urskaya and Elemaugrim releases, as well as next weekā€™s events, when Iā€™m back on Sunday.

1 Like

Rainbow pony in a fortnight after eleā€™s period endsā€¦ You heard it here first! Lol

1 Like

Yeah, I think this is a strong indication that they are really going for a mythic every three weeks for us.

1 Like

And in 2 weeks weā€™ll have Forest Guardian and Kerberos in event chests so stock up on 1 and abuse them the following week. :wink: