The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I only got 7,8k , i could have more but the stupid voice in me wanted to try to get ketra and the result is i catched a mythic but not the good one lol

1 Like

Iā€™m down to 21k after spending 11k last week trying for Famine :frowning:. No Famine for me.

1 Like

Lol funny itā€™s the mythic i catched

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bold move to burn that many gems on a non-exclusive week. Did you pull any mythics at all with that?

Iā€™m still resigned to not getting Famine unless crafting makes it possible. Would be nice, but Iā€™m not one for chasing rainbowsā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

It was very foolish as I did get any new ones. Butā€¦ if I would have got Famine, then brilliant! :grin:

11k Gems on VIP gave 2 Mythics. Another copy of Plague bringing the total to 3, and War now I have 2?

1 Like

As the number of mythics that Iā€™m missing increases, I get increasingly tempted to open some chests in non-exclusive weeks, but the odds are still so low. Doubtless, Iā€™d just pull a 4th Plague or somethingā€¦

3 Likes

Friend of mine opened about 250 glory chests last night he finally got Abynissia, he has wanted that for a long time so I was happy to hear he finally got her.

2 Likes

Yes that was sort of my thought process, I wanted to do it before the next Mythic was added to the pool. After this one I might be forever done with non exclusive weeks as the chance to get a missing one decreases and a duplicate increases.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true assuming you get Stonehammer. Iā€™ve missed the last couple now, so my odds are ever increasing!

1 Like

Stonehammer will be the first mythic I skip. Not interested at allā€¦something to craft eventually as I need nothingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been spending heaps of gold working on ā€˜Against the Giantsā€™ for 8 Gem Keys. Or 8 additional lottery tickets with a 1:1,000 chanceā€¦ or winning stonehammer

Iā€™m not a bot like Ricky to finish in the first few hours of the reset :grinning::grin:

Your gonna be kicking yourself when and if they buff him. Thatā€™s why I made sure to get Ketras and he got a buff.

1 Like

Yeah but I also want to be able to craft something when we get crafting. It might get me grinding for stuff in the game again also.

Donā€™t need souls, trait stones and glory. Crafting might pipe my interest. At least thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for.

Yeah I made sure not to skip ketras but stone hammer holds no interest in his current state. Lol Iā€™m already eyeing off 3 mythic unreleased troops who I want a lot more then the dwarf

Yeah i canā€™t wait to know what kind of ressources it will cost for a mythic, we already know we will need a new currency and traitstone. But nothing say it wonā€™t cost gems also

2 Likes

My guess is a mythic traitstone will be needed to craft a mythic troop.

1 Like

I play a lot of games that have a crafting system. Honestly guys this will be make or break for me the crafting update.

Gotta start grinding again soon or will uninstall.

Hummmm wtf it this??? They removed sliders?

1 Like

What was wrong with sliders?

@Rickygervais
I gave you a like for reporting it not for the removal of sliders.

I set a defense last night and they were available

1 Like

4 Likes