The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I’m sure that you’re using “should” in a very loose sense here, but I can confirm that Sunsail was in XBox chests this morning.

1 Like

Some kudos needs to go out to the developers. Before I took a quick break almost every weekly Event on console had some type of minor issue. Since the 2.2 update its been fairly smooth so far…

1 Like

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately I have some bad news about Pharos-Ra. We were doing some last minute testing before his planned release tomorrow and we found an issue with his 3rd trait, where it isn’t working correctly. This means that he will not be coming out tomorrow, as we need a client update in order to fix the bug.

We’re going to move the release for next mythic ahead but not for this Friday. Silverglade is still looking good for its upcoming release (but as always nothing is 100% certain until released).

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, but I really appreciate that you let us know what is going on.

2 Likes

That suck but ty for the info nim. so what was the next mythic?

Jotnar is next in line.

2 Likes

I was a little excited about Pharos, but I fear that by the time he’s released now, I may have hit the soul wall already, which pretty much makes him obsolete. I’m only about 200,000 souls away from maxing out all my ‘true kingdom’ troops, and I’ve already maxed out any hero classes I’m likely to use.

2 Likes

Lol yeah same here everything is leveled and got 877k useless souls

1 Like

If i can catch him, i Will probably try jotnar with jarl but that kind of suck the barrier are not really good against bone dragon, he still can kill easy people with barrier

1 Like

I haven’t put much thought into Jotnar. Defence isn’t really my style, so I don’t think I’d use him much if I got him, but I’m using Wulfy and Gard more than I thought, so I’ll keep an open mind.

Jotnar is fun. Although I would suggest using him with Humility and Jarl

2 Likes

Same here. I think I’d rather get jotnar

1 Like

Although I do still need to farm souls I don’t mind because of the arcanes I pick up.

1 Like

I usually combine soul and Stone farming using my TDS team. It clears explores as fast as anything I’ve tried, and I can get 100+ souls per battle even on normal. That seems like a good compromise to me.

2 Likes

I have my 385 per battle soul team which is done on warlord 4 for extra seals and then my fast explore team for the snotstones /stone farming sessions. I realise I could probably do two explores on normal difficulty in the time it takes to do one on warlord 4 but I am special!

2 Likes

For anyone that didn’t see it over in the other thread:

1 Like

Wonder what are the extra troops

1 Like

If they keep running the events in order, then it would be Glacial Peaks next week. So we might get Ice Golem as a bonus, along with Snow Guardian and Frostling (which were the PC event troops). That’s a total guess, though.

There are only 3 more weeks where PC/Mobile was still getting two troops per week. Aside from any oddballs that they might throw in (like Ice Golem), any bonus troops will actually start to cut into the number of weeks that we are behind.

With that and Silverglade being released we’ll be only about 20 troops behind next Friday.

4 Likes

Is this a “game crashes” issue, or a “You get too much souls” one? Because if it’s giving out too much souls I’m sure most players would be willing to suffer through it :slight_smile:

In all seriousness, as long as the issue isn’t a crashing bug, a lot of people would probably be happy to get Pharos-Ra with a warning that his 3rd trait won’t work right until the next update.

At least then we could work on him and get him ready for when that happens.

You can still get ready for his release by farming the stones you’ll need!