The servers appear to be down

Devs are in Australia - it’s middle of night and they’re asleep there.

2 Likes

Didn’t get to complete a pet battle because of server issues. On reboot I was only given food. Pretty sweet…

Down for me too…

Yep server down for me too since the last 2h

servers on and off takes 5 mins for 1 match cmon sort it out

Its been pretty dumb today. Just got this, haven’t ever seen before…

Argh.

No, the server is out of synch with me!

1 Like

Ooh…!

Where’ve ya been the last 24 hours or so? Huh?? This wasn’t here lol.

I’m seeing very slow performance and timeouts in a few other games I play regularly that are usually quite stable…so I suspect it’s a problem upstream with shared infrastructure (AWS or Azure or something).

3 Likes

6 Likes

Also receiving this error when I open the game (PC/Steam).

Yeah but this issue has been ongoing for a day and a half!

I know it’s the weekend but how long does it take to post an update here, even if it’s only “we are aware of the issue and working to fix it but still have no idea of the cause. We’ll keep you updated.”

1 Like

Adding, maybe it’s just bad luck… Or maybe they shouldn’t schedule RB, Bounty, AND a time-intensive PVP event all in the same week!

Seems like they must have hired some EA alumni to handle their servers… :laughing:

3 Likes

dont forget we had a class event too :smile:

New players must have purged the system.:facepunch::fist:!

Things seem a lot better now :slight_smile:
Hopefully it will stay this way,

Performance for me is nothing but loading screens.

I have like 30 battles left to finish that pvp event. Come on, servers! Stay with me just a little bit longer.

1 Like

I have a bit of time to finish but after spending a Sigil he battle is on infinite Loading Screen. It Finally let me in… But Instead of rewards I got “game is out of sync” then back to the splash screen.

Seriously I’m just creating a ticket for my last 5 missing rewards. I bought way more than I needed to finish Reward 20.

PS4 is still laggy atm also :frowning:

Not for me. I’m in the UK though, dunno if that is making a difference.

1 Like