The Rune Factory

Just got two Arcane Traitstones in my Glory Chest. Could this be the surprise? Aren’t only Major and Runic dropped from Glory Chests. Bug or Reward. Nice one to get. Thanks Devs :slight_smile:

Giving players the opportunity to “craft” Arcane stones will hurt the developer’s bottom line, I doubt they take that kind of monetary hit.

1 Like

Arcane stones have been available from glory chests since stones came about.

1 Like

That depends on how many people actually buy them out right from the shop or spend a lot of money trying to get them from chests using diamonds or gold. they can get glory to open chests but this does not effect the bottom line i do not think cause you can’t buy glory.

You can’t Glory, but the majority of Arcane stone do not come from Glory chests, they come from Gem/Event chests, which people who buy Gems spend them on mostly. Also, you can’t get Arcane stone in Gold chests.

This is a good point however you can get gems from guild tasks which removes from the bottom line as well as maps that does the same thing and you can use gems to get gold to get gold chests. Only glory can not be bought. There are many ways to get gems without spending money and even top guild players probable make 100 gems a week (estimate based on contributions/guild task vs rng) without spending real world cash so saying it would effect the bottom line would be possible in correct.

It varies, depending on how often the Task pops, but top Guilds can net 300-500 Gems a week.

2 Likes

I guess i was very hugely underestimating how often you guys burn through those guild tasks. Omg I want those kinds of rewards daily.

You could always buy the daily gems thing. That is 105 gems per week.

1 Like

Never. I love the game but do not trust my computer or my internet provider with my card information. I also do not trust steam either with my card information. I am old school that way. However 300 gems to 400 gems just by being an active member in a top guild blows my mind.

The #1 guild use to do over 1,000 gems a week back when it did gem gold cycling, but that has been retired now that PvP earns so much gold and with gems being needed for keys. Gem gold cycling is still possible, but it requires a well organized guild and the cost of all guild members’ gems.

Only passing this along if you haven’t thought about it. You can buy Google Play cards at stores like Electronics Boutique or Walmart.

It is amazing the difference in going from a guild where people don’t donate to one where people average 150,000 gold a week.

2 Likes

You can also buy Steam Cards. Places like Gamestop sell em.

2 Likes

I think Runesmith would had been very nice if he gave an extra turn after his cast.

Goodness no. There is enough handicaps in the game already.

1 Like

I agree no extra Turn, but mostly because it makes no thematic sense. He just needs SOMETHING extra though to make him more useful. Maybe destroy all red gems or something.

1 Like

He definitely needs something. I agree with you there. 10% chance on a random stone would be nice. He would have been unique at least.

I would rather him have a 1 time use 100% chance on a random stone.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll take that and raise you. 24 mana, one cast, 100% chance of epic or legendary stone.

That’s too powerful. Just 100% chance random stone, increase all troops life and attack by 8 plus red.