Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/the-rune-factory/
Hi ho, Hi ho, it’s off to work we go…
Have you ever wondered where traitstones come from?
In the depths of Khaziel, lit only by the roaring forgefires, the Runesmiths toil away to make armor, weapons, and treasures beyond human imagining. One of those treasures is known as a traitstone.
When stones fall burning from the sky, Adanans believe they are simply chunks of rock falling to earth, dragged down by gravity; the Centaurs believe they are signs from the Gods which can be used to interpret the future; the Tauros, on the other hand, believe that they are thrown by bored Gods who wish to see their children at war. But the Dwarves know better…
The Dwarves believe that these meteors, as Adanans call them, are the thoughts and memories of Stonehammer, made manifest. And they both travel far, and pay well to acquire them, for a skilled Runesmith can bring forth the memories in such a way that they can be understood by anyone gazing into their depths. Few, who have beheld the rarest Arcane and Celestial traitstones doubt their power!
PVP Rewards Reminder
With the PVP reset comes payouts in Souls for your efforts on the battlefield against other players. Remember, you’ll have until the next event to climb as high as you can and earn yourself some souls. Here’s what you can earn at each rank:
- * Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
- * Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
- * Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
- * Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
- * Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
- * Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
- * Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
- * Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
- * Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
- * Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
- * Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
- * Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
- * Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
- * Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
- * Rank 15: 1 Gold
Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.