The Rune Factory

@Nimhain so what’s the surprise? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let her have her sleep, and then some coffee, I think it’s still the middle of the night by her.

1 Like

Well at least Runesmith isn’t the worst Troop in Khaziel…

1 Like

Any clue what the surprise is yet?

As an aside: i really want gorgotha but don’t want to use a bunch of event keys on khaziel :confused:

Then you ain’t getting gorgotha any time soon xD
I’ve got 2 psions last weekt event, so I’d say go with it :slight_smile:

You could always buy the Khaziel Bundle! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you got the troop i was searching for last week.

Then we had the same mission last week :slight_smile:
I’ve got 1 from 30 event keys and the other from 12 glory keys (in a time frame of 1 hour maybe xD )

Surprise! There is not surprise!

1 Like

I believe Nimhain meant tomorrow as in Tuesday. 13 hours ago in Australian time would have been Monday, not Sunday. I hope the surprise is 2.0 is coming out on Wednesday. xD

1 Like

It was said that maybe there will be a surprise tomorrow. But then, maybe not.

Also, for me at least, it’s not even tomorrow yet, so there’s still hope, i guess.

1 Like

that would be a welcome surprise indeed :wink:

a more realistic one would be maybe the first preview (or sneak peak) for 2.0? (which would still be awesome, and way earlier than I could have dreamed).
Given the context it may be something about traitstone aquisition (awesome too! maybe a new minigame?! :scream:).

One can hope, right? :sweat_smile:

They ain’t addind a trait stone mini game or they wouldn’t add getting traitstones every 15 moves in map.
It’s probably something about new kingdom that sirrian mentioned when the servers were down :slight_smile:
And the next week’s troop will be 7th troop from that kingdom.

But this leaves me wondering when and if we are getting spring imp?

1 Like

That would be amazing if 2.0 is coming on Wednesday. But I’d give that a 0.01% chance. They haven’t done any Previews, and I just can’t believe they’d already have it finished, QA’d, and approved so soon after the last update.

preview of 2.0 on Wednesday seems more likely right?

I’m leaning more to the kingdom they teased when the servers were down

As far as I remember they said we will be having 2 more kingdoms in 1.0.9 so don’t rush with 2.0 just yet :slight_smile:
And I think I remember correctly :smile:

Oh man, that’s the problem with teasing : peoples get their hopes up way too high and make the wildest guesses !

May I remind people that Nimhain was (apparently) answering me about how I was disapointed the troop wasn’t traitstone - related.

My wildest guess would be at best a first preview of some traitstone related new function, might be some crafting workshop held by our new dwarf friend up there, and that would allow us, as many people requested it, to craft traitstones from lower/higher quality traitstones.

lets not speculate too much cause then that area would have to be in adana to work or would it be in another kingdom. what kingdom would receive such an honour. It has to be a kingdom you can get early right?

Not necessarily. Khaziel would be a good fit as it’s a bit later, which is around the time traitstones actually start showing use. A traitstone crafting system would be useless beginning-early game, so being simple to reach without being there from the start seems fitting.

Weren’t they saying “2 new kingdoms”, referring to Drifting Sands and Blighted Lands with 1.0.9’s release? If anyone could provide a link to the post that said otherwise, this would be good news to me!